Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Community (Recruiting OPEN) - Rank 10 Storm Clan - Ages 18+ only - Discord - All Mastery/Skill Levels Welcome

Faulcun

6 hours ago, phatboi93 said:

i am wondering if you guys are still recruiting i am above the age of 18 i have a mic and ts3. I am an old/new player i played warframe on the xbox for awhile and finally switched to pc

Yep, we still have room. sending invite

I started playing warframe in 2014 and played for like 6 months then stopped.  Just started playing again like 2 months ago and my entire clan no longer plays.  I'm MR12 and have been pretty rolling solo since I came back (which can be very frustrating when trying to pug sorties or even some higher level alerts).  so I'm looking for a decent sized clan that is active and helpful.  I have a mic and I'm pretty sure I still have TS3 on my comp, if not I can just re download it.

18 minutes ago, ghoffman1928 said:

I started playing warframe in 2014 and played for like 6 months then stopped.  Just started playing again like 2 months ago and my entire clan no longer plays.  I'm MR12 and have been pretty rolling solo since I came back (which can be very frustrating when trying to pug sorties or even some higher level alerts).  so I'm looking for a decent sized clan that is active and helpful.  I have a mic and I'm pretty sure I still have TS3 on my comp, if not I can just re download it.

We'd love to have you along, sending invite

could i possibly join your clan please? im a returning player so all this stuff is quite confusing to me so would love to be helped through it :) 

im MR14 so i know how to play the game haha :) message me back or throw me an invite please 

thanks in advance

14 hours ago, DemonicAngel95 said:

could i possibly join your clan please? im a returning player so all this stuff is quite confusing to me so would love to be helped through it :) 

im MR14 so i know how to play the game haha :) message me back or throw me an invite please 

thanks in advance

you have to leave the current clan you are in first

Edited by Faulcun

31 minutes ago, ghoffman1928 said:

I think you need to update the front page of this thread. the clan forums link seems to either be dead or i just cant access it from my phone for some reason

You are very correct. Yuku was just bought by tapatalk, and the moved us over to a new system. Im actually still working out the new system trying to figure out if we are going to keep it or not, but ill update the link in the meantime. Thanks for the notice!

Hey there! Recently rejoined the game and looking for some people to play with. Saw you folks put a high emphasis on voice chat, which is a big plus for me.

I'm MR 8, I know a decent amount about the frames and combat, but bugger all about all the new systems that this game has. Archwings are still new to me, even.

I'm on an EU time frame. Hope you've got space, looking forward to playing. IGN is BowlSoldier.