Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Community (Recruiting OPEN) - Rank 10 Storm Clan - Ages 18+ only - Discord - All Mastery/Skill Levels Welcome

Faulcun

10 hours ago, JERHIC0 said:

Wondering if you guys have room for a couple people. Our names are JERHIC0 and wheels 171

3 hours ago, BowlSoldier said:

Hey there! Recently rejoined the game and looking for some people to play with. Saw you folks put a high emphasis on voice chat, which is a big plus for me.

I'm MR 8, I know a decent amount about the frames and combat, but bugger all about all the new systems that this game has. Archwings are still new to me, even.

I'm on an EU time frame. Hope you've got space, looking forward to playing. IGN is BowlSoldier.

Yep, we sure can. Sending invites to everybody

Title says recruitment closed but last couple posts look fairly recent. Reading the original post this place seems right up my alley and I'm very new to warframe. Probably a week or so in now and loving it. If recruitment is not closed what would I need to do to be recruited :p

17 minutes ago, Dreamsfear said:

Title says recruitment closed but last couple posts look fairly recent. Reading the original post this place seems right up my alley and I'm very new to warframe. Probably a week or so in now and loving it. If recruitment is not closed what would I need to do to be recruited :p

Yes, I actually closed it right after my last response. I probably should have posted that too. Ill make sure i do that next time.

At the moment, we are at capacity (100 people) as is the limit of storm clans. We've discussed increasing our capacity to mountain clan (300 people), but its not a direction we'd like to take at the moment, although we'd love to take in as many people as possible. Its a good problem to have i suppose.

As far as space is concerned, It'll probably be about 2 weeks before anybody is eligible for removal due to inactivity again. I am actively working on a solution for this though. In the meantime, If you would like to add me as a friend, Id be happy to invite you along to missions and help you with things until we have room again. Staying in contact is the most important thing. Otherwise, there are a multitude of other clans that already have space which would be easier to get into.

Either way, im happy to help in any way that i can. Thanks for taking interest in us!

Ah no worries, didn't even think you could have updated the title with the last posts derp on my part. But absolutely I'm still lowbie rookie and have no idea what I'm doin tbh. Been watching youtube vids and some other things to try to get more direction. When I hop on tonight I'll see if I can't navigate the social tab and add ya. Just kinda go from there but no worries and thanks for the reply!

1 hour ago, Dreamsfear said:

Ah no worries, didn't even think you could have updated the title with the last posts derp on my part. But absolutely I'm still lowbie rookie and have no idea what I'm doin tbh. Been watching youtube vids and some other things to try to get more direction. When I hop on tonight I'll see if I can't navigate the social tab and add ya. Just kinda go from there but no worries and thanks for the reply!

Actually, to be honest, best place to learn anything would be in our teamspeak. I dont know why i didnt think of it before, but if you want to join us there, i can pm you the information. That will be the easiest thing to do for us to explain things quickly and link info to you without having to type out books worth of info in game lol

In Game Name: Mryatesfaded 

Mastery Rank: 2

Timezone: eastern standard time

About me: electrical apprentice just moved into my first place with my fiancé so I game on free time which is mainly weekends.

What can I bring to the clan?:  I have a bunch knowledge on the game I came from console so starting over sucks. But any ways I’m friendly I do my share and like farming and playing with people who chat.

1 hour ago, mryatesfaded said:

In Game Name: Mryatesfaded 

Mastery Rank: 2

Timezone: eastern standard time

About me: electrical apprentice just moved into my first place with my fiancé so I game on free time which is mainly weekends.

What can I bring to the clan?:  I have a bunch knowledge on the game I came from console so starting over sucks. But any ways I’m friendly I do my share and like farming and playing with people who chat.

Unfortunately, as the title suggests, our recruiting is closed. However, I see that you have posted in multiple threads looking for a clan, so i suspect you'll have luck finding one pretty quick.

We do have people who come and go, and if we have somebody leave, ill be sure to send an invite. Otherwise, im predicting at least 2 weeks before id be able to remove anybody.

1 hour ago, JERHIC0 said:

Awesome thanks for the invite! Also when there's space we have another buddy who's interested. His name is      FAXtotheMAX

alright, ive got one ahead of him already. Ill get them all in as we remove people

• 2 weeks later...