Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founders Pack End-All According To De

-Krux-

To all who claim that this is about being fair and all that wannabe justice bullocks and who attempt at making Founders appears so bad and evil, here's a cookiecutter for you: I'm going to bend the hand of every founder to relent to founders being re-released, THE COST, however is that YOU, which to say that is anyone who ever posted about how unfair this is and that founders should be re-released, GET BANNED.Well then, for the sake of the many, for the sake of what's right and moral, will you take the deal?After all, this is all just a holistic, altruistic, argument, no?This is not for YOUR PROFIT, to satisfy YOUR DESIRES.For the greater good...

If you can make DE re-release all its limited release items in some ongoing fashion, I'll take the deal. DE can shutdown my account, blacklist my credit card, and block my IP. I'll move on to something else, but be happy that I helped make a game better for other people.

Edited by PoorCensored

If you can make DE re-release all its limited release items in some ongoing fashion, I'll take the deal. DE can shutdown my account, blacklist my credit card, and block my IP. I'll move on to something , but be happy that I helped make a game better for other people.

Then I salute you for standing behind what you believe in. Stand tall and proud and be counted amongst mankind.

Spock_performing_Vulcan_salute.jpg

Edited by OriKlein

I love how all of these people who apparently miss deadlines for a living can be bothered to shell out the $249 for the G-Unit package NOW.... where were ya ppl back THEN? if you had all synchronized your Swatch watches Parker Lewis style you wouldnt be in this supposed pickle.

Mcdonalds just got rid of those delish Mighty Wings for good... Can we go to the counter and DEMAND they get us some because we are waving our $5 bill in their face? shoulda bought them while they were trying to make a profit or just salvage their promotion. Apparently gamers these days dont think that virtual items have an expiration date either. Guess what? sometimes, THEY DO. Have nots call the haves entitled because we did what we were supposed to at the appropriate time... the irony. If you wanted to fit in with the cool kids, you shoulda done what the cool kids did, when you were supposed to. That simple.

When is it going to stop? It wont stop with Founder Items. Once precedent is set, then its going to be about Design Council, Solar Landmarks, etc etc etc. The begging will never end. Everyone is going to be a founder. That may please some of you, but as for myself I would never fund another game ever again if this kind of behavior is rewarded. It is a matter of PRINCIPLE. When I look at my 9k plat (never mind the thousands of plat ive already blown on hookers and blow) what I see is my support for this game, not the virtual currency. That number could be ZERO and I would still be ok. Would just mean that its just another game to me, nothing worth buying into.

Lastly, for you PS4 guys... LET IT GO. They are not going to rerelease packages just because there is a new platform. Its pretty ridiculous to even suggest this. So you guys want some dudes on the XPS6000Quad4 5 years from now to have access to a Founders package? seriously?

Every time I see one of these posts it just makes me sad. DE shouldn't have to make a perma sticky IN HUGE RED LETTERS telling people to stop asking for stuff they missed. They probably would of gotten around to releasing some stuff anyway on their own, but this incessant rampant BEGGING has just ruined any positive that could of come from it.

If I knew you in person, I would shake your hand and call you my friend. 

I would get the founders pack because when I started to play I did not have the money to support them. Now almost a year later I can I would love to invest in this game. ;)

Well why don't you then invest your money into the Prime Access pack? Now you have the money so go ahead, invest them as you want.

Well why don't you then invest your money into the Prime Access pack? Now you have the money so go ahead, invest them as you want.

Exactly, and that's because it's not about "supporting them" or "investing in the game", it's about excalibro and the prime weapons.

I get that people want him, but it's low for them to go "You founders are so greedy! Why won't you let us support DE too?" and then turn around and refuse to buy prime access because they want the founder's stuff.

Exactly, and that's because it's not about "supporting them" or "investing in the game", it's about excalibro and the prime weapons.

I get that people want him, but it's low for them to go "You founders are so greedy! Why won't you let us support DE too?" and then turn around and refuse to buy prime access because they want the founder's stuff.

Exaclty, it is very hypocrite from them to act like that.

Also there really is no way they can legally wiggle their way out of it

Actually there could be. That sentence of "snag exclusive items" doesn't specify which items are exclusive. It could refer to just the badges and the Solar Landmark.

I know the page says "exclusive founders' items" later on, but that and the "never available" quote are two separate sentences, so a pedant could argue the toss.

Edited by Yezzik

You're not investing in the game out of blue. You're buying something. And buying entire collection of everything there is is the most expensive thing to do in any game.

That's the point. If you can't have everything in Warframe, why not just put $20 in and only get a set of gear you'll use. And save that cash for games where you can get something with that.

Like, you can get every single card in Solforge. Thousands of dollars, I know. But you can. Why invest big in Warframe? I mean, myself - stuff that I actually USE is like $30 worth of platinum. The only reason to spend a lot is to collect em all. If you can't, then there's no reason.

And thread already attracted trolls. Not gonna feed.

You're not investing in the game out of blue. You're buying something. And buying entire collection of everything there is is the most expensive thing to do in any game.

That's the point. If you can't have everything in Warframe, why not just put $20 in and only get a set of gear you'll use. And save that cash for games where you can get something with that.

Like, you can get every single card in Solforge. Thousands of dollars, I know. But you can. Why invest big in Warframe? I mean, myself - stuff that I actually USE is like $30 worth of platinum. The only reason to spend a lot is to collect em all. If you can't, then there's no reason.

Nowhere did any of the packs state you'd be buying everything. If you expect that then you are in a wrong game, sorry to break it to you. And again, it is about the items but it is coming in terms of those items that you can not get. I don't have the original two Vandals, would I like to own them? Yes I would but I don't mind that I don't have them because the people defending their right to own those items is just as valid as my desire to get them now.

Someone posted perfectly earlier, thanks to our investment and risk taking, the game got thus far and it got developed to PS 4. It wouldn't have, DE admitted this themselves, that they did not expect the game to grow as much but it did and why it did? Because we took the risk back then without any guarantee of the future, we took way bigger risk than now you guys take when the game already has a solid and stable fanbase and foundation.

Why should it be our problem you did not hear about the game earlier, it was advertised all around the internet after all. Nobody in this thread has any more significant right to claim they are right over the other side because just like you, we also have the right to defend our rights as customers and it would server you, but wrong us. Now it is wronging you but serving us as it was originally intended and promised.

That is one hell of a false dichotomy.

No, it is in fact possible to spend less than $250 and more than $20, and it is in fact possible for a player to get more satisfaction out of more than one set of gear and less than all gear.

Excerpted from Website and Live Stream:

exclusive in-game items and privileges only available to Founders.

Exclusive Founders Only Prime gear -- Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime and Lato Prime -- Plus, show off your support with an in-game Founders Badge.

(Steve) doesn't include exclusives for founders (Rebecca) those won't ever come back (Steve) no it does not

Just sticky it. The end.

close_thread.jpg

Edited by OriKlein

I see the first post has been edited a bit. I'd like to say I'm one of the founders that wants non founders to have the items too. I feel that everyone should have the right to enjoy all items the game has. But thats just me I guess.

I understand also that some people did become founders for the exclusives. And DE did state they wouldn't be rereleased. So they should keep their word.

Right, that's you. I feel otherwise, as do many others. Regardless....that brings to light another aspect of the whole thing. 

There are NO FOUNDERS who WANT people to have access to founder's pack.

There's 2 points of view from the founders:

1- I don't care

2- Don't release it, it's mine.

Neutral and Exclusiveness are the only feelings had about it from founders.

Only people without it complain about not having it, which they don't really have say since...we're the founders..

I am a Founder and i want the items accessible to Everyone.

I am a Founder and i want the items accessible to Everyone.

Oh yeah? been pushing that hard on the devs? Making topics day and night, begging for non-founders to get founder packs?

yeah right.. face it, you don't care

don't disagree just to disagree

Oh yeah? been pushing that hard on the devs? Making topics day and night, begging for non-founders to get founder packs?

Whats the point in making threads day and night if its been made several times very clear by the devs that the founders packs wont ever be released again? I want the non founders to have the items too btw.

Whats the point in making threads day and night if its been made several times very clear by the devs that the founders packs wont ever be released again? I want the non founders to have the items too btw.

What I find funny is that even the founders that want people to have the exclusives admit that no one is going to get it.

Some other people need a reality check.

Founders items. They are exclusive to the packs. Check the current community hot topics. As stated there: "The Founders Program that ran last year has no active plans of being returned to the game. There is continued talk from players about bringing it back, or some aspect of rerelease, but it’s very unlikely to occur."

So now you have the debate pro and contra it's re-release.

I'd wager they need to offer Founders items on PS4 to enable account migration. But they don't want to upset late PC players, so they're debating what to do among themselves. But that's just speculation on my part - based on Sony's previous history since 2007.

I mean, what would you do? Say your options are either release Founders pack on PS4 or permanently scrap account migration? What will you do? Scrap account migration? Offer Founders pack on PS4 only? Offer them on PC as well?

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Gremlin

I AM Absoloutely SERIOUS! i am a Founder, I Really want the Items, only the bloody items, avaiable to normal non-Narcissist and selfish people.

I WANT WARFRAME'S GREATEST MISTAKE FIXED!!!

What I find funny is that even the founders that want people to have the exclusives admit that no one is going to get it.

Some other people need a reality check.

Thats because I repeat DE stated that they would never be rereleased again. So thats a fact. I can have the opinion that non founders should get a chance for the exclusives but that still wont make a difference to the fact.

I'd personally like an infinite amount of platinum and exclusive cosmetics that made me unkillable, However, its extremely unlikely.

The core problem has been explained to death, there is no way to fix it without incurring huge amounts of negative press and potential legal action.

Actually, as a founder, I don't mind that people can get these items again. However I would be pissed if they can get these in game for free or as cheap platinum items.

But why shouldn't DE re-release the package on PS4 or PC again for the exact same cost and benefits as the original package. I don't care if someone bought the pack a year ago or tomorrow as long as DE gets some money to perfect this great game. This would also give the PS4 players a chance to get into the design council, something they almost haven't been able to do so since the founders package was pulled before the PS4 release.

I AM Absoloutely SERIOUS! i am a Founder, I Really want the Items, only the bloody items, avaiable to normal non-Narcissist and selfish people.

well that's different for you, you're already a founder.

maybe if you could upgrade, cool..

But why shouldn't DE re-release the package on PS4 or PC again for the exact same cost and benefits as the original package. I don't care if someone bought the pack a year ago or tomorrow as long as DE gets some money to perfect this great game. This would also give the PS4 players a chance to get into the design council, something they almost haven't been able to do so since the founders package was pulled before the PS4 release.

Design council needs to remain fairly small to actually function.

DE sold the founders on PC as a limited exclusive, re-releasing is a misleading consumers, and the basis of lawsuits.

Generally negative press for this as they went back on their word, damaging most if not all of the reputation they have.

PS4, I could see an argument for them obtaining it, its not in my sandbox, I don't care.

However, the entire previously mentioned founding exclusive thing, if it wasn't specific enough can be argued as a misleading sales tactic for the original founders.

Edited by Nariala

Founders items. They are exclusive to the packs. Check the current community hot topics. As stated there: "The Founders Program that ran last year has no active plans of being returned to the game. There is continued talk from players about bringing it back, or some aspect of rerelease, but it’s very unlikely to occur."

So now you have the debate pro and contra it's re-release.

I'd wager they need to offer Founders items on PS4 to enable account migration. But they don't want to upset late PC players, so they're debating what to do among themselves. But that's just speculation on my part - based on Sony's previous history since 2007.

I mean, what would you do? Say your options are either release Founders pack on PS4 or permanently scrap account migration? What will you do? Scrap account migration? Offer Founders pack on PS4 only? Offer them on PC as well?

I dont know atm . I'll have to give a litte thought about it. My first instinct says make account migration possible.