Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are You Hoping For In The Next Prime Access?

I'm really hoping we get Ash Prime, Ballistica Prime, Soma Prime, and Dual Zoren Prime all in one go. I thought the Ember pack was neat, but not for me because I don't even like the regular Sicarus. The Rhino set is really disappointing for a player like me who likes his frames agile and powers that are more AOE instead of buffs and whatnot. Thoughts?

Soma Prime? I dont know about that, Soma is wwwaaaaaaayyy too far down the line, and its pretty powerful as it is. I dont wanna sound like one of those guys that thinks that Prime 'Frames are OP and then compain about it, but Soma Prime would need some balancing factors like the Akbronco Prime does. And I'd rather see some other pistol like a vasto prime, because I'm not a big ballistica fan at all.

The next prime frame won't be a male, just saying.

They've been alternating between male and female frames, so it'll either be Nyx, Saryn, Banshee or Trinity. And the most likely candidates among these are Banshee and Nyx. My bets are on Banshee, because that'd give them the chance to finally take her out of the gutter.

Ash Prime, Stalker Corrupted Prime, Butter Lobster (Trinity Prime), Volt Prime, Booben Prime (Vauban)

one of those above

for weapons:

Soma Prime, Akstelitto Prime, Furis and AkFuris Prime, Galatine Prime, and finally Scindo Prime

vectis prime master race

although next frame is loki (*sadface*). All i ask for secondary is detron vandal. My only non primed melee that i love is dual ichor sooo... not gonna be primed .

Edited by Jehts

A reduction in price.

And how! PS4 users don't even get an option. It's the top tier or nothing.

The primes I would love to see are:

Warframe: Loki Prime

Primary: Vectis Prime (For the sake of a primed sniper)

Secondary: Kunai/Hikou Prime (There's only 4 silent/thrown secondary and they could use some spotlight)

Melee: Something with a high critical damage lol, not much of a melee user.

Now if only some miracle happens and my wishes come true C';

How is Vectis? I haven't had a chance to use it yet and I'd love to play it on Vauban/Nyx/Nova.

No, Definitely not, maybe, NO

It will most likely be Loki prime in the frame slot, I'd prefer a Kunai prime in the secondary, Soma... interesting but I could also see Vectis Prime, I'd prefer Galatine Prime for melee. (I said a BIG no to Zoren cause they were bad the first time around, small tweaks won't make em that much better. Most people use them for coptering anyway)

Soma Prime? I dont know about that, Soma is wwwaaaaaaayyy too far down the line, and its pretty powerful as it is. I dont wanna sound like one of those guys that thinks that Prime 'Frames are OP and then compain about it, but Soma Prime would need some balancing factors like the Akbronco Prime does. And I'd rather see some other pistol like a vasto prime, because I'm not a big ballistica fan at all.

Why you hate my pretty crossbow? It's the best burst-fire weapon in the game, and nothing beats the feeling of getting a successful strafe shot before the enemy has time to take cover. Now, on the other hand, a Vectis prime I could get behind as well. I recently got Charged Chamber out of a Survival mission and I'm ready to put that baby to use.

It would be cool if they added a Kunai Prime, something to compete with despair. Mainly cause I dont have it :(

Darvo's deal! I was sitting on some extra plat and went all in when it was at 50% off. Haven't regretted it.

Ash Prime, Stalker Corrupted Prime, Butter Lobster (Trinity Prime), Volt Prime, Booben Prime (Vauban)

one of those above

for weapons:

Soma Prime, Akstelitto Prime, Furis and AkFuris Prime, Galatine Prime, and finally Scindo Prime

"Butter Lobster" Made me laugh. I'd never noticed how much she looks like one before. Maybe beats Nekros for a Cthulu frame, at least in looks?

And where did this "Booben" thing come from? Saryn's the one with the "endowments." Don't pretend like you haven't noticed, people.

Nyx Prime. Only because she serves two important design elements in Warframe's development history:

1: She used to be the "Female Excalibur". This is still evidenced by the ghosts that appear with Chaos. Being the "female counterpart" to the forerunning frame is a huge thing.

2: Her helmet is incredibly similar to the helmet of the main villian of darkSector, Nemesis. The link is undeniable. Also,

Nemesis was actually Nadia, a woman

With these things in mind, a Prime that exemplifies the design of Nyx to make her look both Orokin gold and pay homage to the Nemesis would be absolutely amazing.

Edited by 8bit_Ghost

Nyx Prime. Only because she serves two important design elements in Warframe's development history:

1: She used to be the "Female Excalibur". This is still evidenced by the ghosts that appear with Chaos. Being the "female counterpart" to the forerunning frame is a huge thing.

2: Her helmet is incredibly similar to the helmet of the main villian of darkSector, Nemesis. The link is undeniable. Also,

Nemesis was actually Nadia, a woman

With these things in mind, a Prime that exemplifies the design of Nyx to make her look both Orokin gold and pay homage to the Nemesis would be absolutely amazing.

Super cool, thanks for sharing!