Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Event Prize Questions

WarGrylls

I think this is the second or third time I've seen this kind of thread recently. 

Of course we will see Vandal weapons, it makes no sense to only have Wraith and Prime weapons.

Edited by Ayliax

I think this is the second or third time I've seen this kind of thread recently. 

Of course we will see Vandal weapons, it makes no sense to only have Wraith and Prime weapons.

Lol, I only ask because with mainly Grineer events meaning a Wraith prize lately, there hasn't been a corpus event since Fusion Moas I believe. I really want to see some Corpus events... or even an Infestation event for a twist. Also, my Vandaltron is lonely. :P

Edited by WarGrylls

Lol, I only ask because with mainly Grineer events meaning a Wraith prize lately, there hasn't been a corpus event since Fusion Moas I believe. I really want to see some Corpus events... or even an Infestation event for a twist. Also, my Vandaltron is lonely. :P

We just had the Oxium event.

Gravidus would've given us a prova vandal if the corpus won.

Thank you for the confirmation, my only confusion is with the braton and lato vandals. Since they're both... y'know, not used by the Corpus.

Braton is probably a corpus gun given the corpus lettering on its side. Granted they don't use it themselves, but I imagine they still manufacture them for sale. Lato though... That's the wildcard.

Thank you for the confirmation, my only confusion is with the braton and lato vandals. Since they're both... y'know, not used by the Corpus.

That was the early days of DE figuring out what they were doing, Braton was originally a Corpus gun but then they realized it didn't fit the Corpus style because it shot bullets instead of pew pews, and the whole Braton and Lato Vandal thing was before they decided that Vandal weapons were Corpus, Grineer would get Wraiths, and Tenno get Primes

That was the early days of DE figuring out what they were doing, Braton was originally a Corpus gun but then they realized it didn't fit the Corpus style because it shot bullets instead of pew pews, and the whole Braton and Lato Vandal thing was before they decided that Vandal weapons were Corpus, Grineer would get Wraiths, and Tenno get Primes

Awesome, thank you. And the infested get nothing </3

That would be interesting though, special versions of the infested weapons especially considering they don't use weapons, they just kinda hit stuff.