Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De-Was Access Supposed To Be Volt Prime ?

Dark5eiD

DE-just wondering if this last prime access was supposed to be volt prime and was changed to rhino prime because of popularity and trying to increase draw to the game before titan fall?. rhino seems to have more appeal ( not that i agree i like both ). the reason why i am asking is that the tehra prizes seem to be electrical which would go with volt prime obviously. rhinos helmet seems rushed as well. not the best looking design. the reason why i am asking was i was really looking forward to volt prime. Also i was wondering how the warframes are choosen to be prime. i dont know if its just me, but i think the warframes should be choosen in order of length of time in the game. in other words there should be a lot of warframes made prime before rhino...loki,volt and etc. im not bashing here just questioning. thanks

why do people keep bringing up titanfall as some sort of competition to Warframe? does anyone even own an xbox?

Doubtful that they were connected; the Cicero Crisis had Toxic mods and Oberon doesn't have poison-based powers.

Though now with the two mods that have a huge status chance on them, you can combine them into an amazing proccing armor-reduction gun.

DE works in mynki-sterious ways

hilarious !!!

i understand the teams thing. but the teams could be made to work on or focus on certain frames first. im sorry if i am beating this into the ground here. i just feel like loki and volt are under appreciated and they deserve more attention. by the sounds of it loki will be next and that will stop some of my *@##$ing :\

So to be sure, rather than having 4 teams stuck on one detail trying to think "how could this be better" on 4 different frames, you'd rather have 4 teams all sitting there together, stuck on1 detail of 1 frame? That's kind of a waste of effort, don't you think?

I would love to see volt prime and I hope the gold skin is truly good looking unlike rhino, don't like it much at all.  As for rhino prime, I look at my rhino and then look at rhino prime....aside from the minor speed boost on rhino prime and the gold skin, my prime is exactly like rhino prime...same "dash" polarity as well.   Since I forma'd my rhino, I see no need to get rhino prime.  Normally I would drop the normal version and keep the prime version, like I did with mag, frost and gonna do with ember (if I can ever get the BP to show up again).  So for an established player like me, it doesn't matter what prime they release, they aren't anything to get excited about.  For a new player to the game, I could see the ignorance factor and they would drool over rhino prime or any other prime.

For you, not for an established player. I would think I qualify as established and prime frames always make me excited. I am also not ignorant of what the primes are.

So to be sure, rather than having 4 teams stuck on one detail trying to think "how could this be better" on 4 different frames, you'd rather have 4 teams all sitting there together, stuck on1 detail of 1 frame? That's kind of a waste of effort, don't you think?

i think you misunderstood me. if there is four teams they should be working on the the four frames that have been around the longest rather than scatter them in no particular order.

Doubtful that they were connected; the Cicero Crisis had Toxic mods and Oberon doesn't have poison-based powers.

Though now with the two mods that have a huge status chance on them, you can combine them into an amazing proccing armor-reduction gun.

valid point. cicero-oberon comment. i think this is just me wanting volt. i seen electrical mods given away from tethra and thought this could or should be a build up to releasing volt prime. the bigger question at the moment is how they are choosing the frames to make prime.

Yes Yes Yes!

It's always been Female Prime Male Prime Female Prime Male Prime.

Now it's time for the next female prime

1. Nyx

2. Saryn

3. ???

No, it hasn't.

It's been male, male, female, female, male, probably male.

Nyx is bad; we don't want her.