Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hek's Escalation Rewards

JudgeDeaths

Question

Forgive me for not noticing but has this level of reward always been here? When did they add that??

I did the event on the first day and I had time, watched the livestream where Rebecca asked if there were going to be any changes to the event in any way, to which Scott said "No". So I didn't feel the need to keep tabs on the event.

Now that I check, I missed out on something.

Not exactly a complaint topic, only trying to understand how this happened. May someone clarify to me how this worked out?

10 answers to this question

This. You clicked away moments before the "hack". Talk about bad luck :/

I actually did watch the transmission, I just interpreted it wrong.. I thought it was a hint towards his boss fight coming soon. Watching it again with the knowledge of a higher tier reward makes it make sense.

Was user error. 

Thanks for the very quick replies, at least I'll be getting the meat of the rewards.

I actually did watch the transmission, I just interpreted it wrong.. I thought it was a hint towards his boss fight coming soon. Watching it again with the knowledge of a higher tier reward makes it make sense.

Was user error. 

Thanks for the very quick replies, at least I'll be getting the meat of the rewards.

its rare to see maturity on the forums. thank you. this post actually made my day a bit better.