The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What In The Hell Is Booben?

darkness15shp

It's these sort of questions that keep the Booben legacy strong and alive in the community.

Live long and prosper Booben. I remember the day of your birth.

I don't know either and I'm sick of people trolling me, too, when I ask for an answer.

You can't be serious? Try reading the topic posted or even just some of the posts here. It's quite... Obvious. Unless you're kidding. 

Edited by Naith

Time for super srs answer.

Booben was created when someone was asking how to craft Vauban but he had instead spelled it Booben, it wasn't really popular to use until around the time of the lock of the thread in which people made a off topic thread dedicated to the legendary "Booben" and it has just been a inside warframe joke since then, nearly as popular to use as Derf Anyo.

Doesnt mather how much you plea for an answer, the community willl refuse to answer, other than (How is booben formed?).

I am jsut as puzzled as you are.

Yeah.  What the hell is up with that?  I mean, I get it.  People call Vauban Booben.  But why?  How did it start?  I'd really like to know.  I've searched the forums, but to no avail.  It's almost as if it never started at all, as if there never existed a time when he was not called Booben.  I guess that's the point?  I don't know.  But WHY???  Trying to ask the community why Vauban is called Booben makes you feel like Nick Cage in the Wicker Man.

Yeah.  What the hell is up with that?  I mean, I get it.  People call Vauban Booben.  But why?  How did it start?  I'd really like to know.  I've searched the forums, but to no avail.  It's almost as if it never started at all, as if there never existed a time when he was not called Booben.  I guess that's the point?  I don't know.  But WHY???  Trying to ask the community why Vauban is called Booben makes you feel like Nick Cage in the Wicker Man.

You dont get an answer, you just accept it and praise it, without knowing why.

Etymological evolution at work.

Vauban > mispronounced Bauben > evolves into Booben?

maybe someone could tell me wtf is a chocoboat as well

OT:

It's a Chocobo in a boat, of course. :)

i28OqzZ.png

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/170320-thank-you-for-watching-prime-time-15/

Yeah.  What the hell is up with that?  I mean, I get it.  People call Vauban Booben.  But why?  How did it start?  I'd really like to know.  I've searched the forums, but to no avail.

Behold, the origin of Booben:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/159768-how-is-vauban-formed/