The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Proc Mods

WarReap3r

Is some weapons (like marelok) gonna be even better? :|

I got 96% proc chance on marelok....

On Pistols, even 50% is much like 100% as they got 180% Multishot... So its 2-3 Shots, each with 50% Proc Chance... even in a base Marelock/Tysis without any Mod.

So, no, not much will change for the allready over the Top Proc Weapons. 

Will be nice on a Lanka perhapse.

I just reforma'd my Tigris.

I estimate about 80% proc chance, which will be nice.

reformaed? For a 7 Point Mod? *confused*

And.. yeah could be nice if they did not nerf the proc chance on Shotguns to hell some Hotfixes ago... now not every pellet can proc... was a really uncalled nerf...

reformaed? For a 7 Point Mod? *confused*

And.. yeah could be nice if they did not nerf the proc chance on Shotguns to hell some Hotfixes ago... now not every pellet can proc... was a really uncalled nerf...

I used to be using the other shock, which was 11 points and a -- polarity.

Also I feel uncomfortable knowing that one of my mods doesn't fit just right.

Guys...  I know that we'll now be able to reach higher and higher proc levels, but let me ask you all...  Is it worth raising proc chance over raw elemental damage?

I mean...  Surely, there are very useful procs like Viral (which halves HP on targets), but I'm not sure I'm willing to give up damage for more procs with regards to some of the other elementals.

Blast is an interesting one though, because of utility reasons.

Hmm..  The confusion is settling in...  lol.

Tenno brethren share your feels on this with me...

=)

their useful if u happen to want more corrosive dmg instead of some other element your not as interested in.

Yeah that makes sense.  It's cool that we have Wildfire as well, so if people now want to do stacked radiation damage (2 fire mods, 2 electric mods) it's now possible.

All we're missing now is a new ice mod.

@sushidubya

I've recently tried out a 100% proc chance Tysis modded for Radiation in addition to its base corrosive, 150% multishot. Every hit will either reduce armor or act like a pocket Nyx. And on tougher enemies in the void it works out wonderfully because even if a single shot or two wont kill them the enemies around them probably will. It makes the Heavy Gunners pretty easy to take down even in long survival runs.

@sushidubya

I've recently tried out a 100% proc chance Tysis modded for Radiation in addition to its base corrosive, 150% multishot. Every hit will either reduce armor or act like a pocket Nyx. And on tougher enemies in the void it works out wonderfully because even if a single shot or two wont kill them the enemies around them probably will. It makes the Heavy Gunners pretty easy to take down even in long survival runs.

Thanks for the reply.  =)

Aww man..  That sounds glorious mate.  I'm going to have to try that.  I really enjoyed the Tysis before and I'm using the same corrosive, radiation combo.

It seems to me that these mods will help us with making more "utility" or "CC" builds, etc.

@sushidubya

Do note that I only tested it out as a Host, so I have no idea if being a client will affect the proc rates of the Tysis (It shouldn't, but then again other things being client/host shouldn't affect are affected...so take that as you will)

And they do make pretty great additions on a few weapons. Its nice to be able to go down the de-buff route. Sure, you probably wont top out in damage or kills, but watching a boss be reduced to zero armor and slowed down like it was damage 1.0 cold mods is so nice.

Yeah that makes sense.  It's cool that we have Wildfire as well, so if people now want to do stacked radiation damage (2 fire mods, 2 electric mods) it's now possible.

All we're missing now is a new ice mod.

dual fire elemental mods for rifle kinda balanced'ish by the fact pistols have 2 cold mods.  and ofc for anyone whos done cicero and tethra, you will have dual stat mods for elec/toxin that all stack nicely on every weapon type.

Edited by Methanoid

Thanks for the reply.  =)

Aww man..  That sounds glorious mate.  I'm going to have to try that.  I really enjoyed the Tysis before and I'm using the same corrosive, radiation combo.

It seems to me that these mods will help us with making more "utility" or "CC" builds, etc.

Here is yet another advice.

Try using Radiation on Mind Controlled mob. They will start attacking you and friendlies.