Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Believe me I have a feeling that we are not even done on these harvesters" Mihya said "I have that same feeling body wanting to drag me to fight but head thinking sense. We are fighting against handful of smoke right now" Yurko said "Well said. These storage rooms are really large" Mihya said "Indeed" Yurko said as they arrived to stairs to third lowest level.

Chaorus unit arrived shortly after the fight "Looks like somebody get some pits and pieces here" Chaorus unit  said as he rolled in to line of sight up to right in front of the body of Harvester. "I am Chaorus unit assigned to follow you until we reach main level. Where to go?" Chaorus unit said.

He didn't say anything but began to rip apart the harvesters head scraping through circuits before pulling out a small chip holding tightly in a small storage part of his suit he stood up in silence and began to run down the hall ignoring chaorus unit

"I agree that there is more going on that we've yet realized. But it seems like their going to a lot of trouble to have us scattered about the Dome. Master Yurko, What would you say is the most important part of the Dome that would need the most protecting?" he asked

Still he could not get the smell of her fragrance out of his nose. It was so sweet and flowery. and She looked so soft and gentle. She walked with a bounce he'd never noticed in a person before 'Why did he notice it on her?' he thought to himself. Glad that he only thought it and didn't say it all though he wanted too.

"Every location is VIT very important target to defend. I myself want to make sure that Tenno will be able to move around in here without problems" Yurko said.

He didn't say anything but began to rip apart the harvesters head scraping through circuits before pulling out a small chip holding tightly in a small storage part of his suit he stood up in silence and began to run down the hall ignoring chaorus unit

Suddenly firing was able to be heard from main level mostly gun fire from Assault bot "Die! You piece of ****!" this shouted as was lying down volleys and volleys of vulcan gun fire. Bullet by bullet hit a Harvester stunning this and forcing it wall by the force of how much bullets were send on this. Twin Vulcans made ugly job on Harvester it was riddled full of holes and pits where bullets had stuck on. "Tango down! Let's move up to next one!" Assault bot shouted and steps of large bot was able to be heard through the floor of main level to first storage level. "Enemies detected! Assembling for combat!" Swarmer unit shouted.

Volley of vulcan gun fire were laid down upon this harvester but it was followed up by grenade launcher shots and explosions of grenades. Droid was right behind R'Chav "Sounds like we have Harvesters of main level" this said as reached R'Chav.

"Every location is VIT very important target to defend. I myself want to make sure that Tenno will be able to move around in here without problems" Yurko said.

Suddenly firing was able to be heard from main level mostly gun fire from Assault bot "Die! You piece of ****!" this shouted as was lying down volleys and volleys of vulcan gun fire. Bullet by bullet hit a Harvester stunning this and forcing it wall by the force of how much bullets were send on this. Twin Vulcans made ugly job on Harvester it was riddled full of holes and pits where bullets had stuck on. "Tango down! Let's move up to next one!" Assault bot shouted and steps of large bot was able to be heard through the floor of main level to first storage level. "Enemies detected! Assembling for combat!" Swarmer unit shouted.

Volley of vulcan gun fire were laid down upon this harvester but it was followed up by grenade launcher shots and explosions of grenades. Droid was right behind R'Chav "Sounds like we have Harvesters of main level" this said as reached R'Chav.

The tenno growled and saw the upcoming door and shot the controls and the door shut behind him leaving the droid in the other room "Seeya" he said running off

Trying to think hard, it hit him.

"That's it Master," Looking at Mihya and then back at Yurko. "It's not what the Corpus and Harvester's are here for but Who. They're here for Us, Tenno. They want the Personell to be scattered to make it easier for them to take the Tenno here Captive. For what purpose I don't know, but that's it." he said.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

The tenno growled and saw the upcoming door and shot the controls and the door shut behind him leaving the droid in the other room "Seeya" he said running off

Chaorus behind the door to elevator transformed to rapid fire droid from ball form opened fire at the door blasting it off of the place by first shooting the hinges then used rocket launcher to blast it off of the place. "Yurko. The Ash is heading to main level. Let's use him as a bait now shall we?" Chaorus unit said as elevator went up. "Commanding units on the elevator to head to Twister rally point. Let's give a lesson that you hunt as a pack or die like a dog" Yurko said on radio. "Roger. I will go up then" Chaorus unit said.

Trying to think hard, it hit him.

"That's it Master," Looking at Mihya and then back at Yurko. "It's not what the Corpus and Harvester's are here for but Who. They're here for Us, Tenno. They want the Personell to be scattered to make it easier for them to take the Tenno here Captive. For what purpose I don't know, but that's it." he said.

"Hmm... Should have kept my focus. Attention all Caltroit units pick up pace and regroup at rally point Twister. Get all Tenno to you... We are setting a nice trap now *he said to radio* Now if Tenno will allow us to use them as baits. I really don't want to do this... But. Risks what may cause getting extremely high priced souls to be lost. One of those risks will be taken today" Yurko said as they picked up the pace and started running. "This is predator squad we are ready to move" Predator operative said on radio "About time to you to show up" Yurko said on radio "Don't worry it will be worth it" Predator operative said.

The ash r'chav hid behind a pillar and checking that no one was watching he then sighs and saw a small vent he could crawl through he then kneeled down and began to unscrew the bolts and began to crawl through silently

"Hunter team here. We are currently going through air... HEY!" Hunter operative shouts as sees R'Chav nearly landing head shot if his squad mate wouldn't have kicked the barrel away from the sure shot line. "Are you ******* crazy?! You nearly killed him" Hunter squad member shouted "Sorry Tenno you just flipped out our squad leader. Say wanna hunt with us?" Same member asked with friendly and glad voice. "*gasp* This is Hunter team we found an Ash from air vents and we are inviting him to hunt with us" Operative said on radio "Do what you want but make sure he stays alive. Even for humans. Your hunting skill is devastating" Yurko said on radio.

"Mandrie Geltzi" Hunter member said as crawled slightly closer of R'Chav and aligned his hand for a hand shake. He has semi automatic sniper rifle on his back and Sub machine gun lies at his right side. "Let's make way brothers we need to get out of here before we run out of oxygen" Operative said. Rest of the team started to crawl backwards back to point where they started to crawl on the air vents.

"Hunter team here. We are currently going through air... HEY!" Hunter operative shouts as sees R'Chav nearly landing head shot if his squad mate wouldn't have kicked the barrel away from the sure shot line. "Are you ******* crazy?! You nearly killed him" Hunter squad member shouted "Sorry Tenno you just flipped out our squad leader. Say wanna hunt with us?" Same member asked with friendly and glad voice. "*gasp* This is Hunter team we found an Ash from air vents and we are inviting him to hunt with us" Operative said on radio "Do what you want but make sure he stays alive. Even for humans. Your hunting skill is devastating" Yurko said on radio.

"Mandrie Geltzi" Hunter member said as crawled slightly closer of R'Chav and aligned his hand for a hand shake. He has semi automatic sniper rifle on his back and Sub machine gun lies at his right side. "Let's make way brothers we need to get out of here before we run out of oxygen" Operative said. Rest of the team started to crawl backwards back to point where they started to crawl on the air vents.

He lightly ignored them as he kept crawling lightly gripping on a magnus ready for anything. Soon the vent gave out and he fell 9 foot fall into a black deep void to the metal bellow

Predator squad saw something dropping from the roof and instantly went to investigate found Ash there on the ground seems to be alive but not responding to anything. Lights were out for the Predator squad to move around on the darkness. All members surrounded Ash and made sure that he will not be grabbed anywhere. The Predator squad's medic backed off from the team leader he few times waved his hand in front of Ash's helmet and moved it lightly. "Ash are you okay?" Medic asked.

Looking at Mihya. "It was nice meeting you. Thank you again for helping with my surgery." he said

Gently raised his hand and moved a lock of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

He walked away from the group a few steps to talk to Ruka. "Ruka, thank you for being my friend and my Sentinel. But I think there is something I must do. I think it may be what I am meant to do. You won't like it. But you'll be with me. When it happens?"

"No, you can't. Ookami please trust Master Yurko, he can do this not you." she said sensing what he was planning.

" I do trust him, thats why I know I can do it and why I have to do it. Ruka, If it goes wrong and something happens. Tell Kosha and The Lotus that I had to do it. And... I love you Ruka. So do exactly as I say. If I fail. I want you to be Mihya's Sentinel. She doesn't have one and She did try to help me."

"I know you think your doing the right thing and your right I don't like it. But, You are my Tenno and My only friend. I will do it, if it happens. But, it's My job to see that it doesn't happen. And yes, I love you too." she said a bit saddened and emotional.

They returned to the group.

"Master Yurko. You don't need the other Tenno You just need one. You need Me I will be your bait! He said matter of factly

." he said

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Predator squad saw something dropping from the roof and instantly went to investigate found Ash there on the ground seems to be alive but not responding to anything. Lights were out for the Predator squad to move around on the darkness. All members surrounded Ash and made sure that he will not be grabbed anywhere. The Predator squad's medic backed off from the team leader he few times waved his hand in front of Ash's helmet and moved it lightly. "Ash are you okay?" Medic asked.

He didnt say anything but out of no where his shade appeared from cloaking and began to scan his body "Several fractured ribs....nothing death threatening" the shades robotic voice said before cloaking again the ash grumbled and gripped hi chest lightly but stood up weakly but still looked good for a fight

Looking at Mihya. "It was nice meeting you. Thank you again for helping with my surgery."

He walked away from the group a few steps to talk to Ruka. "Ruka, thank you for being my friend and my Sentinel. But I think there is something I must do. I think it may be what I am meant to do. You won't like it. But you'll be with me. When it happens?"

"No, you can't. Ookami please trust Master Yurko, he can do this not you." she said sensing what he was planning.

" I do trust him, thats why I know I can do it and why I have to do it. Ruka, If it goes wrong and something happens. Tell Kosha and The Lotus that I had to do it. And... I love you Ruka. So do exactly as I say. If I fail. I want you to be Mihya's Sentinel. She doesn't have one and She did try to help me."

"I know you think your doing the right thing and your right I don't like it. But, You are my Tenno and My only friend. I will do it, if it happens. But, it's My job to see that it doesn't happen." she said a bit saddened and emotional.

They returned to the group.

"Master Yurko. You don't need the other Tenno You just need one. You need Me I will be your bait! He said matter of factly.

"Hmm... Then I will prepare something a bit more special. Before I will send you to place where you will be the bait you will have one bot who you met once already when you arrived in here" Yurko said. "This Yurko to all Caltroit units we have one member for being a bait but we will need few more for some other locations. Just make sure they will be safe" Yurko said on radio.

He didnt say anything but out of no where his shade appeared from cloaking and began to scan his body "Several fractured ribs....nothing death threatening" the shades robotic voice said before cloaking again the ash grumbled and gripped hi chest lightly but stood up weakly but still looked good for a fight

"Okay he is good to go. Let's hunt" Medic said and Predator squad took positions behind few crates. "Sir I see harvester on top of a crate at north west of our location about twenty meters away from us" Predator sniper said "Let's make it be nightmarish as possible to this one" Predator leader said. Predator squad advanced forward and cloaked becoming like ghosts what disappeared like some smoke to air. Soon Harvester let out some noise about detecting a Tenno it leaped at a hologram where Predator squad started swarming the Harvester.

Making extremely scary looking beast forms while advancing towards the harvester firing at it with silenced assault rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns and sub machine guns. It was cornered medic dashed at it pulling this knife stabbing at the throat of harvester. Harvester screamed on pain and fear until it died. "I love my job" Medic said.

"I know just the place for this Master Yurko. Some months ago Master Anrek was going over his reports and I happen to be having my lessons. In his office I over heard the radio from the hangers. Supposedly some Grineer left a Light Security Tank here. Their craft needed repairs and they had to leave it behind I don't know but if they haven't come back for it yet Why not use it. Set our trap there. Let it be heard on the radio's that the Tenno are being moved for their protection and a hand full of mechs and I will be waiting.

"Hmm... I didn't know that Grineer left something like that to there. Great plan still. Let me inform everybody" Yurko said "This is Yurko to all Caltroit units. Move Tenno to the docking station 2 it is best place to keep Tenno there. This is not a thrill" Yurko said "Don't worry when I say Thrill I pretty much never mean it" Yurko said "Roger that" All squads said on radio the messages was repeated at everywhere. "Let's move now" Yurko said as they arrived to 3rd level of the storage levels.

"My thinking is that if we can lure all the Corpus and Harvesters into the one room and then seal it off. We could ambush them or, and this is not going to be pretty. if They are sealed off we could shut off the life support to that room and just suffocate them. But that would be a little drastic and we may still have to do it as a back up plan." he said.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Few hours later...

Clock: 15:42 (or 3:42 PM)

Ookami with few Infiltrator mechs armed with twin vulcans has been set to docking station with holograms of more Tenno there nearly unarmed. Infiltrators engaged their cloaks and started waiting "Okay men. Let's do this" One of the Infiltrator mechs said as slightly spun this own vulcans "This will be fun" Second Infiltrator mech said.

Up to four Infiltrator mechs has been set with Ookami to the docking station to be ready for launching the trap.

Now the hard part, the waiting. Even on his moon he hated waiting for prey to come into an ambush. He hoped that They were just dumb enough to fall for it. He cast Mimic with the holograms and waited in the shadows by the door he wanted to make sure they were sealed in when it came time. Ruka hovered over the Mimic as look out with a clear shot of the door.

The plan was Ruka would tell him when they were all in and He and a Mech would close the door and lock it down tight. He  and then Ruka,  the mechs surrounding the room and and the Vulcans would open fire. until no one was standing, or breathing.

Harvesters hopped on the sights from nowhere after they realized that their targets where holograms it was already lost. They were middle of the holograms what disappeared and Infiltrator mechs closed the doors by setting the code for it then opened fire Harvesters opened fire back and Infiltrators moved on formation lancelot order to minimize damage what they could cause they opened fire at the Harvesters spreading lead all over places and empty bullet casings. "Look at them fearing us like a group of lambs" One of the infiltrator units said middle of all firing.

As the doors were sealed. He went into Frenzy and slashed wildly at the Harvester closest to him. ripping parts off one slash at a time. Finally ripping out the core of the Thing out as it still pulsed. He had an expression on his face as if He was enjoying it. Throwing it to the floor He looked for Ruka, who had joined in the shooting with the Mechs.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

One of the harvesters leaped at distracted Ookami but was then tackled down by an Infiltrator what then charged at the harvester then compressed all weight on this left leg what this placed on harvester keeping this locked down while spun up guns ready to fire and pulled triggers down to eliminate harvester "Eyes open brother" Infiltrator mech said to Ookami as had seen what this had done to one harvester Infiltrator turned to falling back Harvester swarm there was 4 of them remaining. There was six of them except now when there is two taken down. It is time to take out the trash.

It didn't take long that rest of the harvesters were cleaned up few valid points were made and Dome's Tenno lives through more days. As long they individually chooses so. For being totally stranger for the subject of finding kindness in these times. It seems to be that members of Dome of Civilizations are ready to sacrifice themselves in name of protecting their workers, guards, customers and leaders.

After the fight against rest of the harvesters at the Dome. Infiltrators made clear that these there last ones "Program scanning complete all harvesters on Dome has been annihilated" Infiltrator unit said "Good. Bring me the bags so I can start digging out some information from them" Garoy messaged to Infiltrators "Let's call caltroit units to pick these dogs up. Were heading out for maintenance. See you later Ookami" Infiltrator unit said on radio and to Ookami.