Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Mirage while at middle night on the Hospital of Arena still weren't able to identify the mutation she went through thousands of diseases, hundreds of different mutations and millions of possibilities but no any similar mass were not able to be found. (He will be a good subject for study but... It is greatly matter of him how we approach this... New generation or evolution of Tenno) Mirage thought... As putted away the samples and went to sleep herself too... But was still being bothered by the questions what lies within Ookami.

He woke up around 4 in the morning. He found himself in his room. He turned the lights on and found bandages on his hands from the surgery.

"Ruka, I thought I asked you not to call me Master." he said. The baritone of his voice almost startled him, and he walked over to the washing station and looked into the mirror. He was taken aback at what he saw. His hair and beard was wild and unruly as usual but it seem even thicker and longer. The bone structure was more angular. He didn't recognize his face but he knew it was his. Going over the table where Ruka was on her cell, he sat in the chair.

Ruka in response to his statement Said "Yes you did. I will not call you that any more. But you had me very worried Ookami. I am please that you are doing better. But I must show you something." she said and showed him the vid from the training ground and the infirmary.  He was speechless for a time.

He rose and went and took a shower and combed out his hair and beard, dressed.

As he went to the door. He looked at Ruka. "You, coming. I need some answers and I need you. I need you to help me get those answers." he said and opened the door.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Meanwhile at the training grounds several Caltroit units where having small practice run on the same course thinking same time with Yurko about their weaknesses and so called overpowered combination of human like thinking, strong exoskeleton and unrivaled strength thanks to mechanical muscles hidden under skin and muscle looking like mass. As they were having conversation about their weaknesses and how justified they would be they come down to result that Caltroit units are somewhat stronger than standard human but has their own and same weaknesses as humans some of them even stronger and some of them even weaker.

Dome received a message from Corpus fleets counted up to two cruiser class space ships. They requested for permission to land and transfer their units to Dome. Garoy didn't like this but he was cunning he gave Corpus fleets permission to dock and send their troops inside of the dome but the cunning side of his was a shotgun in the shadows "All Deceiver, Predators and Infiltrators units move near of docking stations and await for my order to attack. Caltroit units prepare to meet Anrek's kind but be armed for everything weapons keep weapons on sight of Corpus so show them. That we are on the neutral ground with anybody.

Were it Tenno, Grineer or Corpus. Any hint of offense and these Corpus men... Will be annihilated if they shows their friendly side... We will be answering with same treatment" Garoy send a public message what was either able to be heard as an announcement on the open ground or private message to all who are on the Dome.

One of the Tenno reported to Garoy "Why only mechs and Caltroit units? Are you afraid that if we die on combat in here. You would have your heads on a block?!" a Nova asked raising her voice "I have my fears and you will have your own... I do not want to risk anybody of you... Were my head to be follow up with you... Or not" Garoy said with calming voice Nova was beginning to enrage grabbed from Garoy's shoulder made her hand to be fist and punched Garoy offered his another side of his head... Nova let go from the poor man and was shocked "You... Are willing to sacrifice yourself than us?" she asked.

"I have my unwavering loyalty towards Anrek and Ingron. They have given their word that any Tenno on their sight must be rescued unless proved to be worthless for it... Expelled from here... We do anything to keep you alive... We are not looking for death of your kind" Garoy said as spit some of his blood from his mouth and stood up again. "Your kind's amount of forgiveness might be your doom... But... Also it might be something what will save us... Do you give your word that you will fight with Tenno to the end?" Nova asked "No... Dome is neutral ground either attacking other race will be punished" Garoy said.

Nova sat down on a chair pulling her legs against her body "This is... Mad... How you can do something like this?" Nova asked "We just ensure that we all are safe Tenno. Were they you with us, Grineer or Corpus... All in here shall be treated how they treats us... Will it be bloodshed or party of joy" Garoy said. "Thank you..." Nova said as released her legs from her arms and raised her head to look on Garoy who's red and grey steel machine camera like stare dug in to her. Garoy really shows that Dome belongs to those who sees it as opportunity for life in peace.

Making his way to the infirmary to ask some questions. He noticed Mech's maneuvering around the Dome in an unusual display. Wondering what might be going on he quickened his pace to the infirmary. when he arrived no one was to be found.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Caltroit unit run after Ookami "Sir. I have had been assigned to be your body guard for this... Visit of the Corpus. I am not sure what they are looking for but Garoy's voice sounded like that he wants blood to be driven like a river if so is wanted by them" This said armed with heavy machine gun nearly twice as heavy what normal one would be he was pretty much carrying with straight arms towards the ground it. As it was pretty much most comfortable firing position were on move or standing still.

"What's our destination?" He asked as he pointed the barrel on towards the ground as they ran.

Looking at his hands and then at his Despair.

"First I need a string. Then We go to the armory. I need a gun, light, lots of ammo. Then to the Library."

He saw a set of scrubs hanging on the back of the door and pulled out the tie for the waist. After cutting it in half he pulled his hair into a top knot and tied it off. And started toward the armory.

Once in the armory he grabbed a Sybaris "This'll do." And set two ammo crates on the table and started filling them with ammo for his and Caltroits guns. "One a piece. I don't know much about guns and I hope we wont need it but better to have it." he said.

Then started off for the Library.

"I need to say that we still don't have idea why these Corpus men has come but we are making preparations for the worst what can happen" he said as followed still Ookami. "Those mechs what you saw were sent for an ambush if Corpus planning something. Something what we do not want to happen on neutral ground" he continued.

"Ruka showed me the vid of what happen to Me. I still don't remember most if not all of it, but Master Yurko told me my first day of rifle training always be prepared. I hope that Who ever is knocking on our door, doesn't make it this far. I have some research to do and I'd like to talk to Master Anrek. But, we will be ready for what may come. Now, I'm still not up to snuff. But, with your and Ruka's help. We might make it unharmed." he said.

((Mirage, with further experiments will find that the mass is a deep space parasite left over from the original infestation. It slows the aging process of its host so that while feeding off of it it prepares the host for its eggs that when hatched devour the host from the inside out. But the cryopod that Ookami was in as an infant. which was suppose to stop all aging until retrieved was damaged and accelerated the aging. while in stasis the parasite was dormient. Yet when it landed on the moon in the void it cause the canopy to pop open and when Ookami woke up in the body of an adult that parasite had burrowed into his inner tissue keeping his internal organs that of a child and as they started to grow to catch up to the rest of his body his whole system started to reject the parasite which with the organs and glans and other biochemical exchanges in the body as we mature with age it was slowly killing him. But when it was removed not only did it save his life it allowed for the aging to complete itself at an expidential rate. ))

((My intent is that. Yes he was sent to the library to research the existence of an ancient faction of Tenno know as Samurai not the Ninja that we already know. And to become one. Yet at the same time he is in this Era a newly discovered Warframe. But, in truth he is a descendent of an ancient Frame known as The Finrir frame. (ie, Finris the norse wolf god.) If in the real game of Warframe his no.1 would be Mirror Image or Mimic as he cast a decoy like image of himself not a hologram. But it mimics his actual actions. His no. 2 would be Infraction he infracts the light around him no matter how great or small the amount of light to make it appear as if he's not there but its not true invisibility. and his no. 4 is Frenzy where he literally rips apart the flesh or rips off the limbs of his enemy. and at some point in the animation he rips out the heart of an enemy. This would be a cross of Ash's blade storm and Valkyr's Hystaria. But, do slash damage not puncture or impact.  But, I haven't been able to come up with a no. 3 that fits him.))

((And as it has been revealed that now he is still cronilogically  a child now after the mass removal he is now also a fully matured adult. but with out the knowledge or education of an adult.))

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"There has been word of a possible attack, as you most likely already know. Is there anything that needs to be hidden or protected?"

"I have already turned on shelve locking down system they will stay here. No matter what would they do" Anrek said "I have yet no idea what are they doing here but caution is good tool to have on your hands"

"Ruka showed me the vid of what happen to Me. I still don't remember most if not all of it, but Master Yurko told me my first day of rifle training always be prepared. I hope that Who ever is knocking on our door, doesn't make it this far. I have some research to do and I'd like to talk to Master Anrek. But, we will be ready for what may come. Now, I'm still not up to snuff. But, with your and Ruka's help. We might make it unharmed." he said.

"Corpus might be visiting in here but I do not feel exactly great about idea of their visit in here. Yet offense haven't been shown" he said as followed. "Anrek is at his office currently" Caltroit unit continued this unit is part of squad and has class marked as Support because being armed with heavy machine gun and ammo supply crate.

"I'll stay in the library just in case of a raid then"

"Just stay alive. I hope you will not venture on the cross fire if our guests do open fire" Anrek said.

"Thus we still go to the library as his office is in the back of it, if I'm not mistaken."

"When it would have had been moved to somewhere else? It would require about three days to move that kind of office to somewhere else" Caltroit unit responded as they were closing in to eastern entrance of library.

Entering the library They make their way toward the office, setting the ammo crate on one of the tables nearest the Librarian's office He sits in a chair out of breath. Still weakened from the surgery from the day before.

"I'm ok just tired. Let me catch my breath and We'll go into the office." he said.

"No worry, I'm trained to be dangerous and reckless" he said to anrek

Anrek laid a suspicious look on Aramiral "I don't think you would stay here for two seconds before one of the units of Dome will report seeing you at the front line" Anrek said "It will be my head at the block if you die you know... This is neutral ground... We are not up against those who are friendly or neutral to us... Also known as customers" Anrek said.

Entering the library They make their way toward the office, setting the ammo crate on one of the tables nearest the Librarian's office He sits in a chair out of breath. Still weakened from the surgery from the day before.

"I'm ok just tired. Let me catch my breath and We'll go into the office." he said.

Caltroit unit was just standing like a statue time to time looked around like having a feeling getting ambushed "Go ahead" he said as quickly checked the ammo of gun then received a message from his squad leader "Yet no offensive moves registered by these Corpus but they are armed... If you see any keep eye on them if they raises weapon at you fire after the person has opened fire. We need prove that they opened fire first" Squad Leader had sent a message "Roger that" he replied to message. "They are at the crossing and our units are following them. They armed but yet no registered offensive movement we haven't

Registered" Caltroit unit said to Ookami. "All units double time to crossing A. We have harvesters" Caltroit unit's radio said "This is not going to end well for Tenno who attempts to get on the combat" Caltroit unit said to Ookami. "All Tenno regroup to Marine barracks everybody of you will be assigned own body guards. We are not going to risk workers to these damned things" Garoy said through the radio.

Edited by Revel72

"Very well, but if they enter the library with hostile means, do I have permission to protect?"

"If it opens fire at you give no mercy..." Anrek said and was disrupted by a message "Harvesters?! Alright I will be sending him to you" Anrek answered to call on his phone "New orders to you. Get to Marine barracks north west from the Hall of Cultures. There you will get assigned body guards. I am not going to risk anybody's life today" Anrek said. "And I hope you appreciate our assistance on defending yourself" he continued.

"Well I guess we stay put for as your said, You are my body guard. And I'm ready." he said and rose to go into the office.

"I will not be enough to take down a harvester but enough I am to hold one off from you" Caltroit unit said as they get mobile again.

"Marine commander Joensuu will be assigning you a guards in front of the Hall of Cultures I assume but I bet that he is on they way to here with his marines. Don't worry even they are being humans they highly more advanced than what they used to be... Augmented with the best modifications from Grineer and Corpus... You can rely on them but remember everybody has their limits. Just exit from northern entrance and I guess that you will find Commander Joensuu soon enough" Anrek said.