The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Adorable

Ov3rd0se

Its fun to help them out and stuff, and hell, I've even accepted a couple of friend requests from some of them who weren't that terrible, but the worst thing is when said friend-ed newbie spams you with invites and you have to reject them because you are busy and you feel bad about it.

Its fun to help them out and stuff, and hell, I've even accepted a couple of friend requests from some of them who weren't that terrible, but the worst thing is when said friend-ed newbie spams you with invites and you have to reject them because you are busy and you feel bad about it.

Oh god oh god oh god THIS. I helped a player this morning past the "Eurasia Wall", and since then, carried him through multiple alerts and survivals for mods and resources I didn't want, then off to grind Salad V for Valkyr parts I already had, and I really want to go and farm stuff I need while the booster's still here but I'll feel like a scumbag if I tell him no.

I nerf myself, go on low level conclaves and fight rookies who are learning how to play, I teach em a few tricks along the way and when they get an ally and 2 vs 1 me, it can get really fun and challenging. :D

Wielding my bo against two skana users makes me feel like Darth Maul!

I remember that fateful day I was running Mercury to test out some weapons, and I joined a pub with a Loki, an Excalibur, and a Mag. All wielding Mk-1 Bratons and Skanas save for the Loki with an Ether Sword. I was rolling my Excalibur Prime all like

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/468677197988287427/7976E2DBCE34950AF6DC7344A50D9BB92EE26DEF/

"SUP"

I felt like their sensei taking them on a training mission. :'D

Yeah. I have seen plenty of them. Usually on Earth in those pesky interception missions.

They get downed every 2 minutes or so...

I feel bad for these new guys, those interception missions can be tough as they just bomb rush a point and insta take it.

I helped a squad a new guys get by the Eurasia wall earlier I felt like I actually did something important for once, was fun seeing them fight against the endless amounts of Grineer and leaders though. They were down right some of the best MR 1's and 2's I have ever seen.

I'll admit I get a bit of an ego boost when I have to carry a group of greenhorns (often literally, since most tend to be Oberon if they're not one of the three starters) through a low-level mission and I'm complimented. Not so much when I'm playing Survival with some decent people and one of them keeps falling down. Yeah, we're not staying very long...

I've seen new players hold their own for surprisingly-long periods of time in Survival, though. Assuming they barely have any mods by the time they get to E. Gate, not going down once for 30 minutes is pretty impressive. Better than the tricked out Frost with exotic gear who kept going down, anyway. I'll just assume he was leveling a fresh frame.

Then again, I have a feeling a lot of these competent "new" players are also alts for people who want to play with their new friends on equal footing. I've played with some friends who do fine for themselves as well just because they have good awareness. That's key to surviving in this game, really.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

When I see MRs 1-3 in survivals I'm just thinking to myself; "How soon til he activates another life support at above 80% life."  -_-

Lol but nah, baby Tenno are adorable. I said so last night even, had one in my T3 Surv. A mag.

Mag with starter weapons MR 3. Since I was a Mag when I joined and loved that frame, it brought back memories seeing this Mag with her skana and lato just shooting away like nothing. You would've thought she was one shootin  everything with the confidence on the battlefield.

So young, yet so brave *looks away*

(often literally, since most tend to be Oberon if they're not one of the three starters) 

Its amazing the number of newbie oberons. Its the most used second warframe.

Mag with her skana and lato just shooting away like nothing. You would've thought she was one shootin  everything with the confidence on the battlefield.

So young, yet so brave *looks away*

They are very brave aren't they? hahaha

Oh god oh god oh god THIS. I helped a player this morning past the "Eurasia Wall", and since then, carried him through multiple alerts and survivals for mods and resources I didn't want, then off to grind Salad V for Valkyr parts I already had, and I really want to go and farm stuff I need while the booster's still here but I'll feel like a scumbag if I tell him no.

That's even cuter than seeing MR1 dudes running around like puppies lol.