Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power Of 4 Times Resource Booster

SazerTarious

HAX! Must. Report.

But seriously, try farming Neural Sensors also. You will need them more than Orokin Cells.

i am getting 16 per alad run already have 80+ :)

35 mins Mimas = 90 Cells.. now beat that...

proof or didn't happen :)

Also i already said we stopped at 40, OH and major difference is you were doing survival.

It's impossible to get 90 cells at Mimas on 35 minutes.

The cells would only start dropping at 30 minute mark with resources boosters.

I did 45 minutes and got 18 cells at the most. (I posted in the forums earlier this week after running Mimas 10 times in a span of 12 hours)

And there were two people in the party with boosters.

Edited by (PS4)friedricetheman

I'm having my cells delivered by Ruk.

An average boss run is  2 min.

And 2 out of 3 runs dropped me 2 cells.

So 30 runs (1 hour) of Ruk gave me around 34-40 cells with just the 2x booster from the event!

Imagine the possibilities with the 4x boost. è_é

I did 45 minutes and got 18 cells at the most. (I posted in the forums earlier this week after running Mimas 10 times in a span of 12 hours)

BullS#&$? I've done few 15 minute Cassini runs with my clan mates yesterday and got between 12-24 cells each time. That's only with resource booster. No drop rate booster

This is not true not even remotely.

56 > Cells

36 > Neurodes

40 > Golem Nav >

55292 > Nano Spores

1024 > Mutagen Samples

That's funny, when I saw this topic I was thinking of this exact run. I have a screenshot of the loot screen saved. :)

After last night's farming runs I think I'm at 400 cells, over 400 neurodes, and around 150 neural sensors. I'm about to break 3 million nano spores too.... I wish we could sell them for credits or something. It will be nice not having to farm for any rare mats for the rest of the year. :)

Edited by johnny_5

That's funny, when I saw this topic I was thinking of this exact run. I have a screenshot of the loot screen saved. :)

After last night's farming runs I think I'm at 400 cells, over 400 neurodes, and around 150 neural sensors. I'm about to break 3 million nano spores too.... I wish we could sell them for credits or something. It will be nice not having to farm for any rare mats for the rest of the year. :)

After our last game i started farming Salad V for sensors got 148. Also for cells i stopped at 160, 56 was the most i got in that event, in short period of time. Well i still have Booster so if not 4 cells still can get 2.