The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goodbye Warframe. I Will Miss You.

AizakkuNunchaku

Ironically 17 is the age everyone should be before starting.

I played doom 1-2 when i was like 5- 6 :D 

And Gta Sa when i was 10 (And Gta Sa when i was 10 (gta vice city before that and few times gta III)..

Also sega age before pc.

Edited by SALE94

Guys, he's just a freshman.

EVEN I SAID IT.

I WILL QUIT GAMING, QUIT DOTA(it was WC3-DotA back then), STUDY HARD AND GRADUATE AT THE RIGHT TIME.

He will eventually find time to play.

I give him one week before he gets bored and comes back to us.

Sadly, I am now 17 years old, so my gaming years are coming to an end.

Uhhh... No. They aren't.

They're only just beginning.

Just 'cause you're going to college doesn't mean you stop playing games. I'm 24, been through college already, got a degree and gamed all the while.

The only exception of course is if your parents have decided, spontaneously, to send you to Amish college (is that even a thing?) or some equivalent.

wow...17 and quitting...i'm 56 and not even thinking about quitting. sure, you may be getting ready for higher education, but that doesn't mean you have to stop. just cut back some. it might be tuff for awhile, but then you'll find a balance between school and gaming. that's the trouble with people now-a-days...things get tough, they want to quit...haven't you ever heard the saying when the going gets tough, the tough hire someone to do it for them...or something like that.

Congrats for having more important priorities in your life. People here don't understand that. 

1.a Having more important priorities doesn't mean quit everything else for the rest of your life.

1.b Playing videogames doesn't mean someone doesn't have priorities or other interests.

2. Playing videogames without excesses, like anything else, doesn't kill you.

3. Videogames are not made by the devil. God also likes to play.

4. Enjoying life doing what you like to do once in a while is mandatory.

Congrats those who can use time wisely.