Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus's Luck Withdrawal Symptoms

-snip-

Goodbye 2x loot.

Looks like you've been browsing Imgur today, sir!

I really don't get it. Everyone's always running low on orokin cells and neural sensors, and I'm always sitting on 50-70 of each. After the event, roughly 100 of each. It's morphics, plastids, circuits, and polymer I really have trouble with.

Goodness; how many Nanospores did you "earn"?

The thing is because of when you reach a certain number, the counter was setting up to zero again, not really much :/

Nevertheless, enough to do a few nanospores' omelettes!

The thing is because of when you reach a certain number, the counter was setting up to zero again, not really much :/

Nevertheless, enough to do a few nanospores' omelettes!

Well played, DE, well played. Now I wish I farmed more. How long was this? Did you use additional boosters?

I made a spreadsheet where I could see how much of every resource I needed to build everything I had left to build.. So I farmed until I had maybe 33% more than I needed (Just to build up a buffer).

How much I farmed:

Orokin cells: 174

Morphics: 43

Neural Sensors: 20

Neurodes: 94

Gallium: 29

Mutagen Sample: 490

Salvage: 130 000

Polymer bundle: 30 000

Ferrite: 80 000

Rubedo: 15 000

Circuits: 17 000

Plastids: 12 000

Note: I did have 2x boost chance and resource myself so I guess I had 4x :)

I'm happy ^^

Edited by DisOrd3r

Like a few others I tried to farm - and I did - but did not do it for long enough. Was too boring and dull. Survival for cells was a bit unreliable on my third run, in one case we got 0 cells for a 35 min run -_- In my first I got quite a few. Ruk refused to drop any too. Was just so bored... Meh. 

Edited by Naith

See Robo you've got better control of yourself than I do.  My thirst for Greedy Milk is much stronger than yours.

I was sitting on about 150 Orokin cells just before yesterday and now have about 220, 150 neural sensors before and now 260...

Oxium..  Well, close to a thousand or so Oxium from just 4-5 Kappa runs...

I farmed more resources in 3 to 4 hours than I could have farmed in a month or two.  It was glorious...

=/

It is people like you that make irritate me with your "I don't see what the problem is. You can easily get x of y from z." talk.

It is people like you that make irritate me with your "I don't see what the problem is. You can easily get x of y from z." talk.

Why are you so easily irritated?

I never said:

"I don't see what the problem is. You can easily get x of y from z."

I've been playing for a year so it's natural I have a large amount of resources (there are players with 4-5x more than me BTW) and what I'm discussing here is how great it was to have double resources day and how much I'll miss it.

30-40 oxium per run regularly vs. 240 (event with both boosters) is an awesome thing.

I'm sorry you're having trouble farming resources and for any jimmies of yours that I may have rustled.

Edited by sushidubya