Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus's Luck Withdrawal Symptoms

Meh, i didnt grind at all. I dont know where you found more force of will to do more grinding.

Tried to farm some Neural Sensors from Alad, got 4 of them form one run and got bored. So, i will farm resources as always. When i need them.

Meh, i didnt grind at all. I dont know where you found more force of will to do more grinding.

Tried to farm some Neural Sensors from Alad, got 4 of them form one run and got bored. So, i will farm resources as always. When i need them.

See Robo you've got better control of yourself than I do.  My thirst for Greedy Milk is much stronger than yours.

I was sitting on about 150 Orokin cells just before yesterday and now have about 220, 150 neural sensors before and now 260...

Oxium..  Well, close to a thousand or so Oxium from just 4-5 Kappa runs...

I farmed more resources in 3 to 4 hours than I could have farmed in a month or two.  It was glorious...

=/

See Robo you've got better control of yourself than I do.  My thirst for Greedy Milk is much stronger than yours.

I was sitting on about 150 Orokin cells just before yesterday and now have about 220, 150 neural sensors before and now 260...

Oxium..  Well, close to a thousand or so Oxium from just 4-5 Kappa runs...

I farmed more resources in 3 to 4 hours than I could have farmed in a month or two.  It was glorious...

=/

Farming is strong in you. Do you maybe study agricultural studies?

:P

Didn't really feel like playing much yesterday. Did one or two runs and got a little bit of stuff I was low on. Really should have farmed more polymer though, I burn through that stuff like nothing else.

Good to know I wasn't the only one.

It's always like this for me, I find. In all games.

-Nothing special going on.- -Plays like mad-

-2x Event comes- -Needs a break from playing so much, And can't muster up will to play for that /one/ day.-

-Sigh-