Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Wednesday Hype and Update 12.x Speculation Megathread

CYTROX

Ya, but that means it has a fairly good chance next week so my hype is going to next week and not this week. :P

I believe you're jumping to conclusions unwarrantedly.

Regardless, we shall get updates!

Also... last week on loltenno, the convo went: "we can haz update?" and lotus foretold: "u git hotfix0rz."

No hotfix warning yesterday or today...

ALSO: The Prodman thread. The devs were posting on the prodman thread again. Which means... they have free time, and are not looking for things to fix. As if they just finished a big project, and need some awesomeness to unwind to.

11tuzyt.jpg

I believe you're jumping to conclusions unwarrantedly.

Regardless, we shall get updates!

Also... last week on loltenno, the convo went: "we can haz update?" and lotus foretold: "u git hotfix0rz."

No hotfix warning yesterday or today...

ALSO: The Prodman thread. The devs were posting on the prodman thread again. Which means... they have free time, and are not looking for things to fix. As if they just finished a big project, and need some awesomeness to unwind to.

11tuzyt.jpg

This could also mean that they have finished the update for today, or it could mean no update for today. NO ONE KNOWS :P

It's Wednesday in Asia. Lol.

DE is in Toronto, Canada? If that is where they work then yes it's Tuesday. Anyways, I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. But as I open Yeah, it's definitely wednesday now. When it comes to updates, the only timezone that matters is EST/EDT.

Katana is coming with melee 2.0 so your logic is flawed! T_T

Also in DE stream they said they rather do other stuff rather then do Tenno reinforcements, for the time being.

If only! The first thing I thought of when they said that a highly requested melee weapon would be coming with Melee 2.0 was the "Hattori" concept that Rasputin26 made a while ago. That thing had like 1.12k likes on it.

If only! The first thing I thought of when they said that a highly requested melee weapon would be coming with Melee 2.0 was the "Hattori" concept that Rasputin26 made a while ago. That thing had like 1.12k likes on it.

hmmm... Well, anyway, most of the new melee weapons are coming with melee 2.0. :P

if only there was a thread for Wednesday anticipation.... and not any ordinary thread... like a mega thread... and if this mega thread where like 2 threads down from this one....

yeah that would be cool... oh well :(

I'm guessing we're still 2 weeks out on that. Just my prediction.

If that is the case, then I wish I never got my hopes up but watching the scythe animations.

But Melee 2.0 is what I'm hoping for, although the chances will be slim and I wont find out till Thursday (UK Time)