Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Stop Releasing Updates At Midnight.

Gryphticon

lol.  but why would you think they want to say at work so late?

They only do so, because they want to put some finish touches, etc.

No one in their right mind would stay until midnight to release a patch for us gamers, just to simply torture us...

Would they?

XD

^

This

They work really hard to release the update every week on time. 

No one would enjoy staying up until 3 am to make sure everything is ok in the patch.

wow inconsiderate much? 

these guys work themselves to the bone to get it out as fast as they can for you, things like staying at the office til midnight to iron out the bugs and make sure the patch drops without the game exploding.

and you show your thanks by getting on here to complain? 

way to go mate, cheers.

keep up the good work DE, love you guys.

what i posted last time i saw one of these.....

*sips harder*

I agree with you, but at the same time, I wouldn't want a build with an ungodly amount of bugs in it.

I'm sure DE is doing the best that they can to release updates before midnight, as the past few "big" updates have shown. Pray that the releases are nowhere as bad as U11.5 or U12.

And if DE does decide to release at midnight (or much later), please let redtext keep us up to date with the ongoings of the update. I'm sure you have at least ONE person sitting behind redtext's control console.

How to start a flame war:

Step 1: Put DE somewhere in the title (Make sure to direct it at them!)

Step 2: Make sure you blame them for something that is completely beyond there control!

Step 3: Half life 3 Confirmed

Step 4: Put a stupid Internet meme in the steps somewhere because that's what the kids are doing.

Step 5: ???

Step 6: Wait for the replies.

Don't give quebec a bad name dude, I'm from there too and like they have already stated they don't want to stay there till midnight but if that's what it takes then they will (thats dedication!!) , oh and btw I am aware that there is more than my timezone in this world. DE take all the time you want as long as we get it :D

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

We have already had this I think.

And I'll say the same thing I said last time:

Is it so hard to just go to sleep and enjoy the update the next day?

I don't see a problem there.

I'm going to go to sleep now, and tomorrow I'll get to see the update. See? no problem.

they could make the thursday but it really doesnt matter as long as they make the update and test. 2 weeks has gone and its looking great ofcourse. if the melee 2.0 comes or not they will make it by the end of the months. that their humble to show us melee 2.0. just be patience guys and that 1 or 100 broke out their PMS all over it....

what i posted last time i saw one of these.....

Doesn't change the fact that it's taking way too long.

I don't like polished games, the reason I stayed in Warframe is because of those funny bugs. Bugs is really the best thing in Warframe, specially when you get out of map, stuck in a wall, grineer spaghetti.

Maybe your opinion is different but I like bugs and maybe some other people do too.

An update is never late, it arrives precisely when it means to.

But seriously - while it's understandable that a certain punctuality during the day is desired (and ultimately what we try and work toward), dev works till we can ship it, sometimes it takes longer, sometimes it doesn't.