Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faulty Frame Squad - A Warframe Machinima [Episode 5 Released - Season Finale]

Xenogelion

@Sutherland:

I think part of the problem for DE is that the model textures are dynamic and the source engine doesn't support dynamic textures. It's like how the models that NikouT has put together are the basic skins and yet Mag is missing her face swirl and ember prime is missing her head fire. I think what NikouT has done has been nothing short of amazing (which is why Loz and I did a feature of it in one Tenno Clock) but the source engine is limited.

@LordOda & anyone else looking to volunteer:

As mentioned to Morec0, we're currently not looking to expand however if you want to leave a sample of your work that would be great. The more variations in your vocal ability is better and I'd actually say providing a clean source of your voice allows me to think better to what it can be used for. I'd also like to say that if we don't acknowledge you're submission it doesn't mean we haven't listened to it, we're just busy with our jobs.

@LordOda:

I assume that the only man who can now voice Rhino is Rhino Ninja?

we're just busy with our jobs.

I have no job! I live only for Science!

Also I wanted to point out as once you see him you cant ignore him.

They should say in film never work with animals, children... Or Grineer.

In the closing shot there is one Grineer that gets camera shock and stares right at the camera. He even walks sideways while doing it.

Edited by MDRLOz

@colemanman:

Thanks man ^_^.

@Morec0:

So last night I was just getting ready for bed (this was like gone midnight or something) and I thought I'd check the forum when I get a text message from Loz being relatively surprised himself. In all honesty I'm so happy that Rebecca and Megan like it let alone the fact that they tried to show it on Prime Time. So happy!

@MDRLOz:

So when I went to bed last night it had about 300 views. When I woke up it had 700+ and 2 hours later 800+. I'd like to think it's doing relatively successful compared to Tenno Clock, but then again Tenno Clock is a different beast and not for everyone.

@The_Improviser:

This will be addressed and hopefully answered in the next Tenno Clock.

@TheVerdict:

Thank you ^_^.

WOOO I get a credit. :D

Shame uni work stopped me from being able to be much more than a concept generator this time round...

Any way, me begrudging my course aside. what was the hardest aspect of filming the episode?

@KrashOmnis:

I know your feels.

@Shadowkiin:

Not entirely meant about taking questions about how we put the machinima together but I'll see if we can fit it in.

@GratuitousLurking:

Are we referring to Volt's last line?

@YeeTsun:

It is a shame but it's not like there's no room for you to be involved *wink* *wink*. Also thanks for throwing out the question, we'll address this in the next Tenno Clock.

@(PS4)korm-2_0, @SilverBones, @X3Evanesence, @PootisMaine:

Thanks guys all for your comments ^_^

@Shadowkiin:

Hey Shadow, I'm not really prepared to divulge info about characters that haven't already seen the light of day. What I will say is that none of the characters will act in the typically expected manner. How you've described Rhino would be one possible depiction of Rhino but I'm not confirming nor denying that this will be his attitude in the series.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me, or is anyone else waiting for a set of lines something like this to pop up somewhere?

#1: That's odd. Enemy Radar's going off the charts. I got a large security force headed our way.

#2: It's the Grineer?

#3: No, it's the Corpus, definately the Corpus.

#1: Actually, neither. We got multiple bio signatures detected...

*Beat*

#1, 2, 3: We got Infested incoming.