Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faulty Frame Squad - A Warframe Machinima [Episode 5 Released - Season Finale]

Xenogelion

@GratuitousLurking:

Hey man, thanks very much for the feedback of the episode and thanks for the comments on YouTube itself. Weirdly enough when I saw your post on here I was like "wait, I'm sure I recognise that name".

@Sixty5:

Hey man, thanks for the comments. It would be a lot of help if anyone who wishes to see this series succeed would push it further with word of mouth (or word of twitter) ^_^.

@Morec0:

Which was your favorite part?

I died at Bacon. 

"Uhhhhhhhhhh, the Muffin Console?"

Dat Loki, man. GOOD JOB! I LOVE IT. <3

Gonna go like it on Youtube. It really needs to be more well-known. Same for Tenno Clock, for all the Warframe regulars! 

@Sixty5:

Hey man, thanks for the comments. It would be a lot of help if anyone who wishes to see this series succeed would push it further with word of mouth (or word of twitter) ^_^.

I'm sure my 6 twitter followers would love to hear all about it...

Though I am reworking my forum profile soonish, this and Tenno Clock will have a spot there for all to see.

• 3 weeks later...

Golden as always. 

I never knew Drew was so talented at mimicking crazy voices! 

What was that Ash said about the "Foundation-something-Squad" though? :O Didn't quite pick that out! 

At any rate, love the episode. Can't wait to see what's next! <3  It sure moves at a very nice pace, not too slow, not too fast! Makes each episode a good addition :D

Golden as always. 

I never knew Drew was so talented at mimicking crazy voices! 

What was that Ash said about the "Foundation-something-Squad" though? :O Didn't quite pick that out! 

At any rate, love the episode. Can't wait to see what's next! <3  It sure moves at a very nice pace, not too slow, not too fast! Makes each episode a good addition :D

He says, the Foundation Foothold Squad. The subtitles will be added soon.

Yes Subtitles... I should so do that... Currently running an experiment where the steps are. 

1) add chemicals

2) wait 30 min 

3) Chemicals down sink

4) Add new purple chemicals

5) wait 20 min 

6) chemicals down sink 

7) profit? 

I really should do the subtitles in my brakes. Now if only I could steal some headphones from somewhere... 

Think drew will agree though that doing the audio for a new character is a bit tricky as they do not know how their personal modulations will affect the voice. Some of the Ash lines are great, some are a little hard to hear. 

Yes Subtitles... I should so do that... Currently running an experiment where the steps are. 

1) add chemicals

2) wait 30 min 

3) Chemicals down sink

4) Add new purple chemicals

5) wait 20 min 

6) chemicals down sink 

7) profit? 

I really should do the subtitles in my brakes. Now if only I could steal some headphones from somewhere... 

Think drew will agree though that doing the audio for a new character is a bit tricky as they do not know how their personal modulations will affect the voice. Some of the Ash lines are great, some are a little hard to hear. 

Definitely sounds like chemistry to me. Are you using a spectrophotonometer? 

And I agree on the Ash lines, though Vaubs ones were a bit harder to hear IMO.

Just wondering, is the name being FFS intentional or a happy accident?

We decided it all while eating chicken. It was good chicken. 

Also I cant remember which came first the name or the acronym. 

Hmmm.... at least I remember the chicken.

Definitely sounds like chemistry to me. Are you using a spectrophotonometer? 

And I agree on the Ash lines, though Vaubs ones were a bit harder to hear IMO.

Nah Biology. Trying to stain some cancer cells. This stuff makes EVERYTHING purple but the cells it seems. I have stained the desk, my lab coat, a tissue culture hood and several plastic tubes... just not the darn cells! 

Vaubans lines were hard to hear :O   :cries: 

Nah Biology. Trying to stain some cancer cells. This stuff makes EVERYTHING purple but the cells it seems. I have stained the desk, my lab coat, a tissue culture hood and several plastic tubes... just not the darn cells! 

Wow. Do you and Drew work in the same University or something?

Also, that's a pretty cool sounding experiment! What's the objective? :o

Chicken is good, I will give you that.

Last year we were doing an experiment involving Iodine in a burette. A set of unfortunate circumstances lead to said Iodine exploding out of the top of said burette. 

it stained through my labcoat and ruined one of my favourite t-shirts. Yay science.

Now, my science comes from a more prestigious university, however the research is a heck of a lot more BS. Acronym came first because we wanted something to fit it. We came up with about 25-30 different names. I miss the chicken.

Wow. That is.... that's a lot of names to go through.

What's the difference between researches of different universities thst one can be distinguished as BS and non-BS, though? Just curious!

Mmm.... chicken.

• 1 month later...