The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question To The Community : What Should Be In Top Priority ?

Deidaku

Dude. The Djinn's Stinger starts at 100 accuracy. If I slap on my Heavy Caliber to knock the accuracy down to 65 he will hit nothing. The real problem is as we move around a lot the Sentinel never really stops firing so it kind of missing half the time. Even when I do stop for him to attack Djinn will be trying to shoot through walls and flat out just keep missing. I'm just glad his accuracy is not tired to my profile(OR IS IT?).

it definitely is. but my stinger does seem to hit and kill stuff (it's racked up a lot of kills), but the accuracy definitely contributes to mission accuracy, and profile accuracy. mine has been steadily dropping, but the weapons I'd been using were steadily increasing. the factor? sentinel weapon. I appreciate that DE finally added our sentinels' kills to our total (those little guys do work sometimes), but the accuracy contribution is not appreciated

Well, they do hit stuff from time to time, and if you're with a team it becomes a non-issue since there's so much bullet flying around. The issue is, I rely on my Sents a lot, especially on Defense type missions where I simply can't kill fast enough. Also, playing Solo means to rank up my Sents I need to let them do all the killing, since they don't get exp from mine... and then it becomes a downright infuriating issue.

Damn this isn't good :/

I wasn't really aware of that since I really use my dethcube for Stunning enemies that try to backstab me or spot the ones out of my vision., never for killing , that's more of a side effect/

I hope DE will consider it X)

If they added End game content, maybe more people will play the game for fun. Right now it's all grind and nothing to look forward to at the end. There's nothing to do when you hit Mastery Rank 15 other than maybe finish your Codex but that's it.. You might have fun using formas on your weapon but others may not like the grind. After that, they should rebalance each frame so that we could have some diversity in the game. Fix the RNG a little bit if needed. 

I feel that there is literally nothing left for me to do. My gameplay consists of waiting until Wednesday for a tiny bit of content that lasts a couple hours then going away again to hope the next week holds something better.

I do not have my hopes up for Melee 2.0. It'll be a 'that's cool' situation, but I don't feel like it is going to give me anything extensive to work towards.

I read on this forum about a system of some that is "being developed" that tenno can go to where challenges are going to be greater with rewards being upgrades to warframes ( ex. power strength...range etc ) . i cant remember what it was called at the moment. but this seems like a great idea.

I feel that there is literally nothing left for me to do. My gameplay consists of waiting until Wednesday for a tiny bit of content that lasts a couple hours then going away again to hope the next week holds something better.

I do not have my hopes up for Melee 2.0. It'll be a 'that's cool' situation, but I don't feel like it is going to give me anything extensive to work towards.

So damn true bro,  I know a lot of ppl with the same feeling. I'm so bored in Warframe that I dediced to play another game: a hack'n'slash similar to diablo and free to play (pm if you want to know the name 'cause I guess I'm not allowed to write it here)

Edited by Vultor

Balance pass. Balance 2.0, Balance Returns, Balance 2: Electric Boogaloo, whatever, just. Do it.

Trim up the mods, introduce interesting mods, (+ projectile speed?, - projectile speed?) Remove damage-based mods, make Braton different than the Soma, different from the Karak, instead of just 'more powerful' or 'better.' Mastery rank lock some weapons, buff/nerf enemies, level out some values.

Seriously, BEFORE a Badlands/Factions, things need to be tuned, so everything isn't 1-shottable.

For a long term goal I'd like them to make an actual weapon tier list, balance the weapons within those tiers, and then make a system that allows you to "tier up" weapons so that they don't have to make 5 versions of the same gun or make it so that low tier weapons don't just become totally obsolete.  Don't like the look of a Prime version of a weapon?  No problem, you can just tier up the normal version and it'll be just as good.  It should take more effort than Forma'ing something but if you really love a certain weapon it'll allow you to keep using it as you face tougher content.

Bugs....bugs...bugs....

1) Vacuum dosent work anymore!

2) Icons on the mods, showing if its fitted on a sentinel weapon!

3) mod loadout not saving on exiting the mod menu!

4) Probaly dozens i cant remember right now...

But yeah, Bugfixing should be top priority,.. we dont need anymore new content, before the bugs gets fixed.

What do you think is in the utmost priority that has to be fixed or added into the game?

Balance the frames and weapons in a manner that allows for a logical progression based on how difficult they are to obtain. The hardest to obtain should be the most powerful, with Prime versions in a class of their own.

How about:

- Content 0.7

- Storyline 0.x?

- Replay value 0.9

What we have now is:

- Madgrind 1.0

- Copteren 1.0

- omfgfinishline 1.0

- Broken light Whiner RC

- Founderspack Whiner RC

- Meganishot beta

They need to look at the underlying problem in warframe which is this: There is no proper challenge and no proper balance. Nor will there be the way it is set up now.

The problem is simply stats and the numbers game: How challenge is “solved” by making enemies into bullet sponges, and how that in turn makes balancing the game a moot exercise. Moot because they will always have to balance toward some presumed “middle ground”.

This has been argumented very well before around the forums. It is important because it will undermine any new content they are working on, as it has with the old. There is already a lot of content in the game, granted a little light on the lore side, that would be infinitely replayable if it had proper challenge and balance. How many of you go to play a regular sabotage mission just because it is interesting to do so? 

I am afraid that any new effort will suffer the same fate as other add ons. The content will be exciting for a week or so, then it will just turn into something you do to get a reward. The “end game” is in the core gameplay itself, and that is where it should be addressed first and foremost.

This went on a bit long already but heres a starting point: 

Damage 2.0 went some way toward this but didn’t go far enough. Remove “tiers” entirely in terms of stats. The damage relationship between specific guns, mods and specific enemies should be close to flat throughout the game. 

Now “tiers” could mean something else as you traverse them: You meet new and better enemy types, they are better organised (perhaps because they are accompanied by leader types that actually have a purpose), event types, the environment challenges you, stealth, traps, assassins, etc, etc. There are plenty of factors to use for this in the game already, that will also tie your challenge to lore better… 

They need to look at the underlying problem in warframe which is this: There is no proper challenge and no proper balance. Nor will there be the way it is set up now.

The problem is simply stats and the numbers game: How challenge is “solved” by making enemies into bullet sponges, and how that in turn makes balancing the game a moot exercise. Moot because they will always have to balance toward some presumed “middle ground”.

This has been argumented very well before around the forums. It is important because it will undermine any new content they are working on, as it has with the old. There is already a lot of content in the game, granted a little light on the lore side, that would be infinitely replayable if it had proper challenge and balance. How many of you go to play a regular sabotage mission just because it is interesting to do so? 

I am afraid that any new effort will suffer the same fate as other add ons. The content will be exciting for a week or so, then it will just turn into something you do to get a reward. The “end game” is in the core gameplay itself, and that is where it should be addressed first and foremost.

This went on a bit long already but heres a starting point: 

Damage 2.0 went some way toward this but didn’t go far enough. Remove “tiers” entirely in terms of stats. The damage relationship between specific guns, mods and specific enemies should be close to flat throughout the game. 

Now “tiers” could mean something else as you traverse them: You meet new and better enemy types, they are better organised (perhaps because they are accompanied by leader types that actually have a purpose), event types, the environment challenges you, stealth, traps, assassins, etc, etc. There are plenty of factors to use for this in the game already, that will also tie your challenge to lore better… 

+1 

There is literally no invective to do cool stuff like wall running and shooting at the same time. 

THere is no skill...Just stat percentages , and numbers...Always the numbers.....