The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Worst Sentinel?

Aaryl

Myself, I thought Wyrm was the worst Sentinel, looks like new worst sentinel's out!

I managed to max the Deconstructor, so....Wow....How....Hilarious. I'm using ultimate Sweeper for sucky Helios.

I thought the fire rate problem was because of Deconstructor, wow. What's up with this sentinel?

Helios shoots sweeper, and if target is dead, it reloadsssssss What the hellll ;_; But fire rate is not thatttt terrible when it's shooting at single strong target....But when it kills the target, it reloads....

How about for you guys? Which sentinel is the worst one for you?

The worst is definitely Helios now. Its scanning ability is uselessly slow, and its weapon is melee based, which, god knows what DE was thinking, as Melee right now isn't powerful enough to be a viable form of fighting style. I would of thought they would wait till 2.0 is out BEFORE releasing a MELEE based sentinel.

Edited by Stormandreas

Guyss 1 useful tip for those who bought/got Helios JUST FOR mastery rank, and not gonna use it never again and gonna use Carrier until the end.

If you managed to max Deconstructor, (I'm sure Sentinel's weapon will level up faster than the sentinel.) Ditch it, change it to your favoriate weapon, such as Deth Machine Rifle, or Sweeper and start leveling. And be sure to equip mods which increases reloading speed!!

Hope it helped!

Helios, for sure.

Because out of all the things I need done right now, Scanning that Reinforced Window was the most important.

At least Djinn can snipe.

Shade can make rezing players easy-mode.

Wyrm even tries to save your life by spamming knockdowns.

Helios? Helios just gets confused, spins around a bit, and then poos one of my Scans on a box.

Wyrm + Sweeper is actually 1 of my fave combos if i dont need carrier picking up ammo for me, depends what weapon i have equipped.

Mine too.

I always choose between Carrier to pick things up or Wyrm to help me not to die so quickly.

Before Helios has been introduced I hated Shade.

In fact that I don´t have Helios yet I can´t say if he´s worse or better htan Shade

But I am not very convinced that Helios is good.

Oh my god. I'm really tired of this !*&^$*(!@&$*(!*!^(*$&!@^($*&!@^($*&!@($*&!@(*&$!!!!!

I tried ALL sentinel weapons, supercharged the ones which I never even wanted to use, such as Burst Laser, which I recommended you guys, DAMNED Helios just won't stop reloading. Even though Burst laser does not have reloading, this guys takes 3 seconds or something like that, regardless of reload speed decreasing mods.

I suggest you guys to use the strongest sentinel weapon you have!

(Back to sweeper.)

Helios is the WORST WORST sentinel in Warframe, and WORST pet in ANY other gameeeee!!!!

Oh my god. I'm really tired of this !*&^$*(!@&$*(!*!^(*$&!@^($*&!@^($*&!@($*&!@(*&$!!!!!

I tried ALL sentinel weapons, supercharged the ones which I never even wanted to use, such as Burst Laser, which I recommended you guys, DAMNED Helios just won't stop reloading. Even though Burst laser does not have reloading, this guys takes 3 seconds or something like that, regardless of reload speed decreasing mods.

I suggest you guys to use the strongest sentinel weapon you have!

(Back to sweeper.)

Helios is the WORST WORST sentinel in Warframe, and WORST pet in ANY other gameeeee!!!!

Really, while the Sweeper and Deth Rifle are arguably decent Sentinel weapons; I'm not looking for anything more than the occasional Blast/Impact procs that I get to serve as a form of cover fire to make things a bit easier.

My main issue with this thing is Investigator.

I wish I could record things at higher-than-potato quality. I am getting shot to S#&$ on saturn as a 600shield/660health Ash before Helios has finished its scan on one enemy. No reason for that at all, considering that if I try to duck for cover, he forgets his scan; and if I just outright kill the enemies killing me, he forgets his bloody scan!

(he also charges you 20 credits a photo. Enjoy this tasty picture of a box!)

Yep, I heard a lot about scanning. That's the reason I'm not bothering to crack my head getting stressed about. (Anyway I'm done with scanning everything looooooong back.) FOR SAKE OF MY MENTAL HEALTH. Leveling this bane-box itself is the biggest bane in my Warframe history, next to farming Brakk and killing Vor with MK-1 Braton. (Solo)