Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question To The Community : What Is Your Most Satisfying Warframe Skill To Use?

Deidaku

There's a lot of powers that have a particularly satisfying "feel" to them when you activate them.

Trin's blessing. When you throw this down, you know it's on. Save a teammate, then it's payback time for 20-odd seconds--and there's nothing the enemy can do about it. Bring it.

Zephyr's tornados and Nyx's chaos. When you fire these up, it totally changes the battlespace. Grineer getting the upper hand? Not anymore.

Nova's AMD. Pull it off and it clears the battlespace of all enemies. Boom, gone. DRT.

Ember's world on fire. Burninate the countryside. If you can't outrun her, you're toast. Literally.

I'm gonna have to say Roar.  It is a ground-shaking big-man roar of pure power.  I can just feel the ground shaking through my keyboard.

Aside from that, STOMP.  IF it was more intense.  It needs to REALLY give us power.  I want the visuals and the sound amped up for this power.  There's something about time distortion from just pure strength.

This also deserves a spot here-Radial Blast.  I loved this power.  I hated it when they took it away from Rhino.  POUNDING the ground with pure strength and having every enemy just get knocked down, with 800 damage to each of them....just pure bliss.  I loved that old Rhino.  Iron Skin may have needed a tweak, but this power should have stayed.

Most satisfying to use?

Old school Radial Javelin. Unsure if it still works the same (haven't played Excalibro in ages) but presssing 4 for mass impalement was always incredibly satisfying, and I still don't think anything beats it.

Honorable mention to Sonic Boom, for its visuals and its effect, charging ancients stand no chance.