Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soulrift

Button Label Glitch Megathread (Fixed In U14)

Why is the link trying to download some strange *.dat file?

Why is the link trying to download some strange *.dat file?

It's on valves end, screenshots are encrypted he needs to post the link to the community page the screenshot is on now instead of the image link.

At start i want to say sorry for my grammar.

Well as i said i saw something wired.

I wanted to farm some oxium so i joined a game, while game been loading level i alt tabbed (as i usually do)

Later on i saw blackscreen with white thing aound black screen.

HUD elements had matrix efect and i couldn't do anything.

At the middle i had 4 white dots.

I prest "Esc" and i saw only 3 buttons below sayting "Button label" and i couldn't click it.

Later on blackscreen run off i could see my character with default colors ( Brown rhino ), default colored TETRA and default colored sentinel carrier.

I could not exit "Esc" and do anything so i used ctrl alt del to close the game.

What the heck was that ?! Some sort of "super derp moon moon stalker" ? It didn't looked like game bug or glitch.

Most games tend to start acting up when you alt-tab while it's loading something.

Usually best if you just don't do it, no matter what you're playing.

Ermahgawd, matrix effects. Seems like something leaked out of a crack in the UI.

Lots of things like this are being reported, they are working on new content and sometimes, mostly when multiple host migration occurs with laggy hosts, some UI things that were not supposed to appear, leak out of cracks in the UI.

Check this topic: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/197731-de-what-is-talus-sector/

Laggy hosts tend to cause this upon joining, though I usually default colored Excaliber instead of my equipped frame.

I just had this glitch. It seems to be quite rare, but yeah, as he said, its completely unresponsive. If it means anything, I got it on Tethys, Saturn

So I joined a friends session and there was a white border with a LS effect and garbled text everywhere then this happened. I couldn't move , and even watched my frame spawn in with no head then got downed and could do nothing no menus poped up the game was completely unresponsive. While the game was playing there was nothing I could do except End Task.

2014-05-03_00001_zpsc685e36d.jpg

Apparently that is caused by super heavy laggy connection

Yeah whoever I joined was lagging joined them again and they were litterally lagging so bad I expected a D/c and saw enemies teleporing around.

Ctrl+Alt+Delete and start the Task Manager. End Warframe task. This is my trick for escaping errors or if the game is not responding.

Just had this happen to me on Hieracon, Pluto Dark Sector.  Had a really good pug game going, went down around 35 minutes and the glitch happened after I revived.  The next ten minutes my whole group was pissed because they thought I was AFK.  Unfortunately since it locks up your entire UI you can't even type in chat to tell them what's happening.  I waited it out though and after 10 minutes I went down and my group was sick of reviving me, when the bleedout counter finished my UI came back and I was able to use a revive and rejoin the group.  We ended up making it past 60 minutes, which is the best run I've ever had there.

So TL;DR - Wait it out, if you die without being revived your UI can come back.