Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Button Label Glitch Megathread (Fixed In U14)

Soulrift

Mission was starting up and I was pre-emptively trying to type, pressed space and the "skip event" dialog came up, but I didn't press anything and my UI turned into this. Totally unresponsive, couldn't press any key (including escape for menu):

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=241135354

EDIT: my bad, is this the correct link?

Edited by Soulrift

At start i want to say sorry for my grammar.

Well as i said i saw something wired.

I wanted to farm some oxium so i joined a game, while game been loading level i alt tabbed (as i usually do)

Later on i saw blackscreen with white thing aound black screen.

HUD elements had matrix efect and i couldn't do anything.

At the middle i had 4 white dots.

I prest "Esc" and i saw only 3 buttons below sayting "Button label" and i couldn't click it.

Later on blackscreen run off i could see my character with default colors ( Brown rhino ), default colored TETRA and default colored sentinel carrier.

I could not exit "Esc" and do anything so i used ctrl alt del to close the game.

What the heck was that ?! Some sort of "super derp moon moon stalker" ? It didn't looked like game bug or glitch.

Ermahgawd, matrix effects. Seems like something leaked out of a crack in the UI.

Lots of things like this are being reported, they are working on new content and sometimes, mostly when multiple host migration occurs with laggy hosts, some UI things that were not supposed to appear, leak out of cracks in the UI.

Check this topic: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/197731-de-what-is-talus-sector/

Edited by RexSol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I joined a friends session and there was a white border with a LS effect and garbled text everywhere then this happened. I couldn't move , and even watched my frame spawn in with no head then got downed and could do nothing no menus poped up the game was completely unresponsive. While the game was playing there was nothing I could do except End Task.

2014-05-03_00001_zpsc685e36d.jpg

Just had this happen to me on Hieracon, Pluto Dark Sector.  Had a really good pug game going, went down around 35 minutes and the glitch happened after I revived.  The next ten minutes my whole group was pissed because they thought I was AFK.  Unfortunately since it locks up your entire UI you can't even type in chat to tell them what's happening.  I waited it out though and after 10 minutes I went down and my group was sick of reviving me, when the bleedout counter finished my UI came back and I was able to use a revive and rejoin the group.  We ended up making it past 60 minutes, which is the best run I've ever had there.

So TL;DR - Wait it out, if you die without being revived your UI can come back.