Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Button Label Glitch Megathread (Fixed In U14)

Soulrift

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how to post pictures, so i uploaded the screenshot to my steam profile

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041378518/screenshot/468686162863449065

When i try to load into a game, this screen comes up. If I pause, the three "button label" icons on the bottom left come up. Occasionally, I will actually load into the level but be unable to unpause. When I load into the level, the screen is faded like the pause menu but the "button label" icons on the bottom left stay, the normal pause screen does not show and as I have said before, I can't unpause. 

This isn't game breaking, as it only happens every 20 missions but it sure as hell is annoying.

so i joined Ara(Mars) and then i cant load anything theres this explosion(and some grineer being blown away) codex diorama thing in the background and then there are three bars at the bottom displaying button label which i cant click on too i hope to post a picture but this is my first time posting something so i do not know how to post a picture of my screenshot

EJF4s3G.png

lagging hard and somehow, I just started to fall down and down and down.

I just keep fall down and dead so I hit resurrect then my screen stuck at some random place.

So I push ESC to res again and now this is my screen.

Can't use ESC, read or type chat, just those BUTTON LABEL.

Hello today i played Warframe and i found this massive bug.

I joined in a Tower 2 Mobile Defence and i just couldn't move from the start.

I couldn't play the mission i was just standing there and couldn't talk either.

People though i was afk.

Screenshot:

http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/Nightslasher70/media/Warframebug_zpsc2e083d5.png.html

Edited by Nightslasher_

This had happened before but I finally decided to report it today. Joined a mission and after it finished loading to let me in, this is what I get. The three buttons labeled button actually aren't there right at the bat but upon trying to press escape the appear.

aK0XAmB.png

I play my game windowed if that matters.

This happens to me at least once a day.
Is it on my side, DE's side, or another user's side?
Fixes?

xvqQvZY.png

After pressing Esc: (The only button it will respond to that's a normal warframe control)

rhz8cWA.png

By now, no buttons respond.
Alt-tab, go back to the game. 

GFDXXoO.png

Still, no controls work.
Alt-tab again and I close the engine, and restart it.

So i joined a level.. And this is what apppears

RGBXwRs.png

Then i press ESC to open up the menu and leave the match (Thought it was glitched)

SUYdEPa.jpg

So i had to end up ALT+F4ing out of the game..

Has this happened to anyone else?