Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Button Label Glitch Megathread (Fixed In U14)

Soulrift

This has happened very rarely, but occasionally it will take forever to log into a match. When it finally loads the screen will be black with a few dots in the center. After pressing something I'll get a popup that shows three button label tabs in the bottom left and I won't be able to do anything, even after loading into the game. I took a picture of what it looks like and when it's like that I can't do anything, can't press Esc to logout or abort mission, can't select anything, can't even open the chat. Only way to fix it is to log out of the client completely. The link to the picture is below.

http://imgur.com/lqC0Jxq

I've had this happen when I've extracted with a party on some mission (usually Void missions on the rare occasion that it does pop up) and I find myself having to log out and log back in.  Really sucks when it's like an Exterminate or something so I don't see what I got until I try checking my stuff

0b369003622e8dd8bc2b38ac33d533c5.png

Sorry its zoomed in but this is what happens when i hit the pause menu after the main bug. the main bug is right before a misison starts ill have a blank screen and there will be a white border. if i hit the pause menu this happens.

Please fix this as this is extremely annoying THANK YOU

Edited by Brawleee

gMhnIQn.jpg

Warframe was Nyx. I had just died. While bleeding out, I pressed Esc to open the Options, hoping to access the UI. Instead, these placeholder buttons popped out and after that, I could no longer do anything. I couldn't chat, I couldn't move, I couldn't attack nor use a skill. Even when an ally revived me, this still persisted. Even if I died again and the self Revive button popped out, after clicking it (since it was clickable despite what happened earlier), the placeholder UI still persisted and I ended up dying again without being able to do anything.

I second this. Happens pretty often to me on start of any given mission. Not always, of cource, but every once in a while. White pulsing border of the screen, some distorted parts of the UI, blank screen. On pressing ESC the thing on the screenshot above apears, and I'm unable to leave the mission and have to restart Warframe.

Hello fellow frames.

Well, let the following screen-cap talk for itself:

R5UwuFi.png

I entered such zone by doing the following:

-1. Windows 7 64 bits. Windowed mode.
0. Bad sync with host.
1. "Die" (but someone successfully revived me)
2. As I was "dead" (quotation marks because in fact I revived and was standing up) I clicked the "Revive" button.

Then I was blessed with a state of the art screen showing such beautifully crafted button labels. I was unable to do anything. Move? change weapons? chat? menu options? Nope. What I was able to do was to select if continue after 5 waves (and in that selection screen I could chat).

That's all people. Thanks for reading my nightmare story.

PS: "The 8 Worst Special I..." Chrome tab was this: http://www.dorkly.com/post/65478/a-dorkly-guide-the-special-items-in-mario-kart-8 In case you were wondering :P
PlayStation2: Custom "e" start menu icon because I can.

Hello,

I hope this kind of bugs will be finally fixed in U14,... this happened just now on ODD when I was bleeding and hit 'Esc', This thing made us to loose.

http://i.imgur.com/liqisOG.jpg

On more thing...I don't know why this happens even now but when I revived 2 times,I saw myself as an Excalibur, then, it changed to Nova without head...and then my Nova with head and colors appeared...WHY excalibur appears although I'm playing Nova? It's great ashame as I even don't like excalibur.

Please fix this someday.

Edited by Dataz

I saw myself as an Excalibur, then, it changed to Nova without head...and then my Nova with head and colors appeared...WHY excalibur appears although I'm playing Nova? It's great ashame as I even don't like excalibur.

Please fix this someday.

O RLY

The excalibur model is a placeholder if the game doesn't know what to show, the no-head bug is simply a latency issue and so is the colors appearing later than supposed. Most of this is simply a lag/latency issue between you and the host, nothing major. The menu thing though... I don't even know what happened there... Any way to reproduce it or something? I have never seen it and I have 1000 hours on record o.o

That bug with menu was more annoying because I could do nothing when I saw it. how to reproduce it hmm....not sure but it was ODD wave 45+ and probably latency problem. I'm not sure if someone has put it ever up but we should have a stat sceen where we can look at our latency to the host. It shouldn't be hard to do the thing.

I wonder why I haven't seen such placeholders in ANY other game...does it really need placeholders? They should be invisible or something.

Im encountering this kind of bug each time i enter a mission. I enter the mission and there is a gray overlay and the 3 label button appear. i can move my mouse and the cursor but thats all i can do. here is a picture

YqscHyJ.jpg

Im encountering this kind of bug each time i enter a mission. I enter the mission and there is a gray overlay and the 3 label button appear. i can move my mouse and the cursor but thats all i can do. here is a picture

YqscHyJ.jpg

ive got this bug sometime ago .Only resolve is alt+f4. Esc dont work.Any buttons dont reacting.Very rare, but annoying bug.