Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Build

Kempeck

Ok, Oberon has no helm that grants a bonus.  I have used an Orokin Reactor, to start.

|-------------------------------------

|------------|   R   |   I   |  Sl~ |  Str   |  FD   |

| E S *      |--------------------------------------

|------------|    V@ |  F* | FE* |  Eq* | Vt@ |

|-------------------------------------

* Forma'd to "Tactic - Bar (Misc.)".

@ Forma’d to “Defense - D (Defensive, Health, Armor, Stamina)”.

~ Forma'd to "Attack - V (Damage, Powers)".

If no mark, Cell has been untouched.

Abbreviation - Name (Point Cost, before forma)

ES - Energy Siphon (Maxxed 7) +0.6 Power Regen.

R   - Reckoning (Maxxed 13) Deals 500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250 damage, and stops enemy attacks.

I - Intensify (Maxxed 11) +120% shield + 120% Health.

Sl - Streamline (Maxxed, 9) +30% Efficiency.

Str - Stretch (Maxxed 9) +45% Range

FD – Fast Deflection (Maxxed, 9 (+2 penalty)) +90% shield recharge rate.

V - Vigor (Maxxed, 11) +120% Health, +120% shield.

F   - Flow (Maxxed 9) +150 Power

FE - Fleeting Expertise (Maxxed 9) +60% Efficiency, -60% Duration.

Eq – Equilibrium (Maxxed, 14) Additional Energy when picking up Health Orbs, and additional Health when picking up Energy Orbs.

Vt – Vitality (Maxxed, 12) +440% Health. **

** Can substitute with Steel Fiber.

Health: 1075

Shield: 420

Armor: 65

Power: 300

Stamina: 80

With this setup, I run 90% efficiency (Reckoning 20 energy).  Reckoning also makes enemies drop health and energy orbs.  Equilibrium turns this into unlimited energy and health.  Few people use equilibrium, because they do not understand it.  This mod goes on almost all my frames.  PLEASE do not disregard this mod!!!  It is one of the most important for this frame.

I do not use Smite, Hollowed Ground, or Renewal as Reckoning drops health; My Ignis & Reckoning can easily clear a room at 30 minutes on survival.  However, the FD slot can be used for one of these abilities, if you wish.  I ran my Oby against a 6 forma’d Ember prime on T3 survival as a challenge once.  He beat me by 12 kills, and I did 53% damage.  I also got more drops than he did by 25.

Edited by Kempeck

Efficiency is capped at 70% I believe. So you could potentially decrease the amount of points you need for both Streamline and Fleeting by not maxing one of them. 

Either way, nice build, very informative!

Edited by kuliise

Lol i felt like it was cipher that had to be cracked... http://goo.gl/vWypqc much simpler.

Efficiency is capped at 70% I believe. So you could potentially decrease the amount of points you need for both Streamline and Fleeting by not maxing one of them. 

I think 75 percent, but yeah. with that in mind, another build option can be this http://goo.gl/nvOYJB but the shield recharge may be better for those with more armor to begin with. Equilibrium is great for healing skills like Reckoning and Desecrate. Explain how are you getting over 2k health please. That's bothering me. Good build though.