Give Explosive Weapons Friendly Fire Effect

Tsoe

Well , that's it but not only for us , but for ennemies too

Penta,-Ogris-castanas

with great power come great....

Even Just a litle efect like shield reduce and short stun could make it

Inb4cries

Edited by Tsoe

No. The griefing possibilities will be mind-boggling.

The game doesn't have enough of a push to use coordinated teamwork (a la Left 4 Dead or Alien Swarm) for friendly fire to even be a thing. In those games, if you abuse friendly fire, you basically fail the mission. This isn't the case in games like Warframe.

Michael-scott-no.gif

We cant let the community become any more worse. Trading, Nova, Coptering and now friendly fire? Pls no.

how you manage to find a relation between trading and friendly fire?

how you manage to find a relation between  Nova  and   coptering ?

Edited by Tsoe

Wut about a litle stun and a bit of shield remooved?

i know it can sound silly , but the game gone like from spam key 4 to spread explosion >_<

i just want teamwork T_T

No, i would leave every single group with those weapons.

Wut about a litle stun and a bit of shield remooved?

i know it can sound silly , but the game gone like from spam key 4 to spread explosion >_<

i just want teamwork T_T

Those are different problems mate. Or, more precisely, the very reason why there can't be friendly fire in WF is also the reason there isn't much teamwork :P

Some weapons and frames are insanely powerful? Yes. Should they be? That's debatable. Is it worse than having actual difficulty that makes teamwork valuable? Damn right.

In other words, OP, there are deeper problems with WF that cause the symptoms you're trying to alleviate here.

Nice try, Loki.

Meh!!!!

Those are different problems mate. Or, more precisely, the very reason why there can't be friendly fire in WF is also the reason there isn't much teamwork :P

Some weapons and frames are insanely powerful? Yes. Should they be? That's debatable. Is it worse than having actual difficulty that makes teamwork valuable? Damn right.

In other words, OP, there are deeper problems with WF that cause the symptoms you're trying to alleviate here.

oh my, some inteligencia around..

well could yu proceed and explain yur theorie  (i got my idea about the why aside power creep)...

Wut is the roots of evil? cause yeah i agree the problem lie deeper

Edited by Tsoe

Meh!!!!

well could yu proceed and explain yur theorie  (i got my idea about the why aside power creep)...

Loki: So you want to make explosive weapons to damage team mates? Excellent trolls inbound. And I am on my way to troll you sir.

Meh!!!!

Well the problem comes in the fact that team work is not needed currently in warframe so if I kill my whole team it will not matter as I can still do the mission just fine with them all being dead.

In games that do employ friendly fire there is a penalty to killing a team mate whether that be getting kicked from the game or just strait up you need everyone to do the mission so if you kill someone you are seriously handicapping yourself.

You also have to take into consideration the power of the weapons you are suggesting getting friendly fire added to they all can easily with nothing more than a catalyst one shot literally every warframe in the game (Excluding blessing).

The fact that it does damage to yourself is more than enough compensation for the weapons power.

Haha. Hahaha. This is rich.

Want more teamwork? How about something that actually needs coordination like abilities? If a mob is headed for you, i would sure as hell shoot a rocket straight at it, even if a teamate is near (i can revive him, easy).

Also, think about void defense with snowglobe: ogris blows up, kills teamates inside the globe. I highly doubt this will be well received.

.....and the. Griefs. So much griefs.

Well , that's it but not only for us , but for ennemies too

Penta,-Ogris-castanas

with great power come great....

Even Just a litle efect like shield reduce and short stun could make it

Inb4cries

Funny how nowhere in your statement says why this would benefit us.  Care to answer?

edit: inb4cries? .........ur lucky i dont need another warning point right now

Edited by Ishki88

Hey, the forum is open to bad, unthought and outright daft ideas too !

Leave him alone.

Also, this idea scores highly in all 3 catagories listed, so highly in fact, that perhaps the "bad" one should be upgraded to "terribad".

Funny how nowhere in your statement says why this would benefit us.  Care to answer?

edit: inb4cries? .........ur lucky i dont need another warning point right now

i am unlucky yu mean , would have fun seing wut kind of  dangerous thing yu could do.

Well the benefit for us?

isnt it obvious? pressure , tears , pain, glory and wasabi