Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Explosive Weapons Friendly Fire Effect

Tsoe

Friendlyfire on those weapons would be fine.

Possible outcomes:

-Some griefing at first, eventually those griefers will get ignored by the majority of players, naturally secluding them from everyone else. I assume there's some system in place that doesn't let people you've ignored join your games.

-It will force players who like those weapons to use them more conservatively and surgically since other players will no longer put up with their spammy S#&$.

Neither of these will probably happen because people are $&*^s in general, but we can dream lol.

It's a good idea, in some respects. You'd need more brains and the game would no longer be "shoot everything that moves" 

But it'd make the low level games worse than nightmare mode. High level games could be saved by ignoring the effects of mods.  

It could be easy to be annoyed/ become a nuisance in warframe. slow getting to objectives, picked low leveled items... you couple that with revenge killings and skill disputes and you're going to have a bad time.  

Wut about a litle stun and a bit of shield remooved?

i know it can sound silly , but the game gone like from spam key 4 to spread explosion >_<

i just want teamwork T_T

Explosions already throws your aim off when they occur next to you, meaning someone tossing rockets your way will make you shoot all over the place.

And really? Friendly fire? As if people getting teleported by Loki, leashed by Valkyr, getting rooms nuked by Nova / Rhino (although that depends on what you run for that one) wasn't enough to piss people off, you want to make it so rockets and grenades knocks/kills allies?

There is no teamwork to be gained from FF; only teamwork to be lost. If you really want to friendly-blow your friends, get Radiated and enjoy the endless paragraphs of name-calling in the text chat.

yea sorry, look at all the issues with Loki switch, Mag Pull, Vauban Vortex and bounce (trollban)

this community is not ready to deal 40-90k damage to friendly players in an AOE.

on a side note..

NEW NIGHTMARE MODE!

100% Friendly fire on!

Well , that's it but not only for us , but for ennemies too

Penta,-Ogris-castanas

with great power come great....

Even Just a litle efect like shield reduce and short stun could make it

Inb4cries

No, I not looking forward to someone one shotting me with their heavy modded Orgis or Penta or cantana's. Its already bad enough you can one shot your self with your own rocket, and grenades.

Edited by genclaymore