The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tired Of Players Using Loki To Troll Teammates

OldGodKing

Especially when they keep using Switch Teleport on me.

Each time I'm in a PUG and I see a Loki on my team, almost all the time they will use Switch Teleport to "grief" me.

S.T when the Loki is falling off a cliff as I'm fighting off enemies.

S.T when I managed to reach the checkpoint before them with my slow-&#! Rhino.

S.T when they're too lazy to move their WSAD keys towards the elevator and I'm stuck behind a long ways away because of the slow elevators.

S.T when they're going to die and I get swapped and when I die right beside the boss, no one comes to help revive me because of that selfish Loki user.

These might seem petty and no doubt there will be Loki "Master Race" bandwagons telling me that I take things too seriously. But I'm honestly extremely weary of Loki users now. I'm tired of them especially when they're the Mastery Rank 10 and above elitists douchebags who think they're hot S#&$. I use Loki a lot too but I'm tired of those who abuse him.

Flame me all you want, I've said my piece.

Pretty much any Warframe with an ability that can affect other players is kinda asking for trouble. People are terrible people. That's pretty much it. Some are okay, others are even great, but there's always going to be the Switch Teleport spamming Loki, Bounce happy Vauban, or Ripline abusing Valkyr.

Pretty much any Warframe with an ability that can affect other players is kinda asking for trouble. People are terrible people. That's pretty much it. Some are okay, others are even great, but there's always going to be the Switch Teleport spamming Loki, Bounce happy Vauban, or Ripline abusing Valkyr.

When I used Valkyr, Ripline was either used intentionally against walls to assist in moving, enemies for damage or to get them off teammates (Napalms about to slaughter a fresh Excalibur). Whenever I managed to hit a teammate with Ripline, it was because the aiming sucks in this game.

When I used Valkyr, Ripline was either used intentionally against walls to assist in moving, enemies for damage or to get them off teammates (Napalms about to slaughter a fresh Excalibur). Whenever I managed to hit a teammate with Ripline, it was because the aiming sucks in this game.

Just because you don't use it to grief doesn't mean others don't.

I've had a similar experience OP. Its gotten to the point where I won't team with one I dont know or I'll switch to a frame that can return troll.

Loki is a great frame and I enjoy playing him a lot. The only time I use switch teleport on a teammate is when they need a revive, are stuck or ask for help getting someplace. Telling someone to just report the troll is great advice, but unless you can record gameplay there isn't really an effective methods of proving that they're trolls. : /

EDIT: using phone, auto correct strikes again .

Edited by Noamuth

Each time I'm in a PUG and I see a Loki on my team, almost all the time they will use Switch Teleport to "grief" me.

S.T when they're too lazy to move their WSAD keys towards the elevator and I'm stuck behind a long ways away because of the slow elevators.

S.T when they're going to die and I get swapped and when I die right beside the boss, no one comes to help revive me because of that selfish Loki user.

These might seem petty and no doubt there will be Loki "Master Race" bandwagons telling me that I take things too seriously. But I'm honestly extremely weary of Loki users now. I'm tired of them especially when they're the Mastery Rank 10 and above elitists douchebags who think they're hot S#&$. I use Loki a lot too but I'm tired of those who abuse him.

Edited by Xhos

i 1000hrs of playing this game i only had this happen to me a couple of times i don't think its such a big problem. also ST off extraction is not possible. relax and stop trying to get the ability nerfed for no good reason. ST is very useful for helping teammates in a variety of ways. trolls are trolls with any tool

OP, are you a hallway or door hero?

If so, serves you right.

If not, bad luck...

Booben is the best for it, he only has one non troll ability

dude... everything in Vauban's kit are trolling abilities.

Spam 100 Teslas to an unfortunate person that can have a client crash.

Bounce.

Spread-spam Bastilles to annoy your team with shaking screen.

Vortex, refer to 100 Teslas.