The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Removal Of The Credit Caches Reward From Survival Mission

HideorEscape

How would survival be without the credit caches as rewards?

I think it would be better if we would earn credits on the Time we have survived.

Either for every 5 waves or for each minute of survival.

example 1 - after every 5 waves we earn 5000 credits/ x amount of credits (not as reward)

example 2 - each one minute rewards you with 1000 credits/ x amount of credits

If example 2 sounds way too rewarding I suggest 500 credits, so you would earn 1000 credits every 2 minutes.

For what do we earn those survival points?

We earn those for the score based on seconds but why not for credits?

Why they can't make it like in Hawken? You would earn credits based on how long did the mission last.

I know that a lot of players were disappointed when they earned a credit cache at higher waves (30-40 minutes)

So why not change it? We should earn credits as a side reward not as a standard reward.

Credit caches should be replaced with other rewards (rare materials, keys, prime parts,mods)

If my suggestion is not good enough or not good at all, suggest a better one.

Vote if you agree, if you don't agree, explain why would it be so terrible? This would just remove the disappointment and you would be still rewarded with credits based on the time you have survived.

Discuss this...

Edited by HideorEscape

DE should just removed the credit caches in the void survivals. Seriously, who farms void T3 survivals for credits or resources?  Why not substitute rare or uncommon rare mods like fever strike or split chamber for prizes rather than this bloody credit caches. >:(

You know what, this is actually a really good suggestion. If they must have some filler in the Void drop tables as a "placeholder for future prime parts," let it be something people will actually be happy about getting. 

You know what, this is actually a really good suggestion. If they must have some filler in the Void drop tables as a "placeholder for future prime parts," let it be something people will actually be happy about getting. 

I agree, it really should be replaced. Rare mods/materials should be the placeholders. Right now the current placeholders are the credit caches which are quite disappointing to be in the rewards drop table. Its like useless junk in a treasure chest.

The problem is that the drop tables are still overfilled and top heavy. New mission types/T4 keys could help fix that, but then you have the problem of key dilution.

They could replace credit caches with potatos, and I can guarantee that after a week people will be moaning about an overabundance.

They could replace credit caches with potatos, and I can guarantee that after a week people will be moaning about an overabundance.

I'll agree on the "replace credits with potatoes" part, helps us gain them a lot easier without using plat. There's probably going to be a downside to this though...

Agreed, personally I prefer example 1 - a set number of credits along with the rewards every 5 minutes / waves.

Right now there is barely any reason to replay void mission that you got all the parts from. Yes, you can get more prime gear and try to sell it for plat but it's not always the case.

I'd say: scaling credit cashes. 

Base 1000Credits x time you are in the derelict get your credits.

5min = 5000 Credits

20min = 4th reward = 4*5000 = 20000 Credits

100min = 20th reward = 20*5000 = 100000 Credits 

lets say you make a 60min run. 

and get credit cashes: 5, 15, 35, 40, 55. That would be 150k Credits for a 60min run. Go longer get more credits. 

I'll agree on the "replace credits with potatoes" part, helps us gain them a lot easier without using plat. There's probably going to be a downside to this though...

That would be bad, everybody would instantly have 4-6 reactors/catalysts on they're first survival run, the market would be useless, nobody would use they're platinum to buy them. That would ruin the game... yeah sure, its okay to dream about potatoes raining from the sky.

I wouldn't want a replacement for them, just remove them entirely and make the reward-pool smaller.

If the reward pool would be smaller than everybody would instantly earn what he needs from a survival, at 15-25 minutes, everyone would be done and there wouldn't be any reason to survive longer.Somehow I agree with this, it would reduce the time-waste and grind.

I hate to sit on the chair and keep playing for 20-30 minutes just to make sure that the rewards are at the end that I need while they aren't cause its all rng. With a smaller reward pool would it be better or worse? I think we would earn 2x times the reward that we need if survival is continued after 20 minutes.

Sounds good. I also want resources removed from the rewardtables. No one is happy to get control modules, morphics and gallium. Cells maybe.

TBH I wouldnt mind a Neural Sensor but for the love of all things good remove the damn credit cache's.

I don't see whats wrong with replacing them with a Common #1 Fusion core... I'd prefer the Fusion Core.

Done a 45min to chill out last night, got Dakra Blade, Latron bit and an Orokin Cell, the rest Credits...