The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drunken Ninjas

webkilla

Just out of curiosity - and because my judgement may or may not be impaired as of writing this - have any of you ever tried playing Warframe while drunk?

I mean, we all know that Drunken Master style martial arts is best martial arts - so... drunken tenno?

And always: drink responsibly (Or the Lotus sends you to NAA)

Edited by webkilla

Yeah wait until you get out of your teenage phase and become a real adult in the world. 

21 here and I've been spiked with 16 shots of vodka over an hour.

I walked out of there stone cold sober on the first night "drinking" I'd ever had.

What's the point if it doesn't affect me? :/

I will drink soda, i prefer not (will never) drink a drug 

I HAVE played warframe while on a sugar rush listening to "Mitternacht" with my loki and my rhino

I thought i saw the red for a moment "Kalenath Ref."

Well, I played Warframe after drinking a Red Bull... I didn't get wings...

im 26

With the statement you started you do not by any means sound like an adult.  Drinking heavily at all times is very silly, but drinking in moderation is socially acceptable. Calling everyone that drinks "losers" is a childish and rude thing to say. So I do not believe you are of proper age or you have not had a positive experience. 

With that said, back to being on topic, being drunk and playing warframe is sort of lame. Doesn't really change the experience much. 

I dont drink, drinking is for losers

i guess that makes everyone at DE losers because they drink during the livestreams? it must be hard to be a winner

i for one think drinking and warframe go well together, the game is so easy you really dont need to be sober for it. (your experience may differ)

Edited by HillsAndTheSea

I get hammered and play this game all the time, I used to also get f***ed up before the live streams too (I miss wednesday streams ;-;)! It's really great until you can't see the screen anymore, then it just gets challenging. Also pro tip: Drinks go BEHIND the keyboard, I spilt a big glass of 151 and coke all over my keyboard one morning. The keys are still kinda sticky in some places :P

After the last hangover I decided not to "get drunk" anymore. Or at least not to drink so much.

But I've played CS drunk once. I sucked so much, it was incredible funny XD

We all decide that during every hangover.

Most of us never keeps that promise.

The amount of whiny baby food eaters in this thread is too damn high...

Never tried with warframe but did try in games like battlefield and metro last light

You are unable to chat (obviously) and your reactions are much slower which means you'll suck... Badly

Then you might fall asleep because well you're not moving so you get tired