The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drunken Ninjas

webkilla

open spoiler only if you are +21 in USA or +18 in the rest of the world xD

sure, playing games while drunk is fun as hell. it's like this

Hell, in Britain  you're allowed to have small amounts of alcohol from the age of five. Legal drinking age is 16, but you can't purchase it for yourself until you're 18.

I find it amusing to watch other people play games drunk. I'd rather not participate in it myself. I don't tend to drink alcohol. I just stick to Irn Bru. As for people discussing the morals of drinking. Who cares?

It's up to them if they wanna do it.

I find it amusing to watch other people play games drunk. I'd rather not participate in it myself. I don't tend to drink alcohol. I just stick to Irn Bru. As for people discussing the morals of drinking. Who cares?

It's up to them if they wanna do it.

The only thing I remember about Irn Bru is filling a water pistol with it when I lived in Scotland. Good times...

WF Drinking Game.

Everytime you hear "There's a Heavy Unit approaching," take a drink.

No more rules needed, since after 8 minutes in Survival everyone will be hammered.

I am so tempted to try that...

Also, god I miss Irn Bru. Haven't been to Scotland in nearly 11 years now ;-;.

Edited by DecapitatingJim

What are you talking about OP? Most of the time my warframe already moves as if he's drunk! When I want to jump it decides to race along a wall. If I need to cross a gap by sprint/jump it won't jump at all. So at present time the Tenno are always drunk from my perspective :P

The only thing I remember about Irn Bru is filling a water pistol with it when I lived in Scotland. Good times...

Interesting... seems a bit of a waste to squirt it at people though. Unless you filled the water pistol and squirted it into your mouth for some reason.

Interesting... seems a bit of a waste to squirt it at people though. Unless you filled the water pistol and squirted it into your mouth for some reason.

Eh, we had some to spare, and the pistol was already half-broken. Might as well give it a memorable send-off.

distinction between, "I find drinking to get drunk disgusting" or "drinking constantly to get drunk all the time (everyday at any or all hours) is for losers."

thats one and the same

Thank you o moral guidepost. Without your gentle persuasion I would have never known what a filthy putrid human being I am. It's good to know there are perfect people out there who can stand in judgement of others. It will really help with my future decisions

you better listen to this guy

you better listen to this guy

I was gonna but then I started drinking and decided I wouldn't.

It's really better this way, easier to ignore holier than thou teetotalers. I mean taking sobriety advice from someone who clearly hasn't had a drink in his life doesn't seem like the best plan. 

On a happier note, getting to that sweet spot where you can't really aim precisely makes this game a lot more challenging.

Edited by Agent_of_Change

Guys, it would be cool to get like a squad of guys to get drunk and record a match for a while, if you have some friends :3

(im not advocating people to go get hammered And do stupid stuff, just saying it would be funny to watch

i tried this last sunday after a pair of chimay grand reserve.

it was... interesting.

i would definitely not use any weaponry that requires a high degree of accuracy. (i'm looking at you, latron prime)

melee becomes far more useful than i would have suspected.

bang, miss, bang, miss, AAGGHHHHHH melee!

honestly felt like i was just starting the game over. highly enjoyable.

Guys, it would be cool to get like a squad of guys to get drunk and record a match for a while, if you have some friends :3

(im not advocating people to go get hammered And do stupid stuff, just saying it would be funny to watch

Hey count me in, I have half a bottle of Whiskey I'm planning to finish.

I dare you to go make a squad request in the forums asking for a group of people to play with while hammered. See how far the 4 of you can go on Defense or survival or something. 

Edited by DecapitatingJim

I've found that this type of thing is really only truly funny when it is people you normally play with sober-ish. 

A couple of groups of people i've played games with for several years will often get pretty liquored up... much more than normal buzz which many of us just do.  And those results can be hilarious, especially in a pvp game when despite them sounding on Vent or TS like they would have a hard time standing up, continue to wreck people and score high on the leader boards... OR when they go into some kind of drunken rant and ignore the game... OR fall asleep on the keyboard with their push to talk button down and you can hear the snoring.  A lot of that stuff really isn't funny when it is random strangers, but when it is people you play with regularly can be a lot of fun.

Most of WF doesn't seem too different to me when i'm at a normal level of intoxication or really @(*()$ drunk, unless it comes to navigating the map, especially derelicts.  Cannot run through derelicts drunk.