Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blueprints.. Why?

MidnightMunchies

Why must i waste a blueprint?After you did a freaking orokin reactor,or a forma for the 30th time,do you really need a blueprint?it's not like there is a change to the recipe.and what do we do with it every time we make a weapon?roll it to celebrate?Pff..

OP if you need Creds then do the following:

Sell Mods you don't use

Do missions and Clear EVERYTHING (but don't do it too often)

Infestation = Farm it like it a (#$$ also it wouldn't hurt to do missions that gave you 10k creds at the end of the event.

Segar<<<sitting at 360k atm

Akbolto

Take one Bolto

Add an additional Bolto

Dump a whole bunch of nanospores... oh dang it I messed it up.  And now both my guns are ruined

I wasn't sure what else I needed to do because I didn't have a blueprint to tell me what to do.  Silly me. I should have known better that there was something else to do than simply put a gun in each hand.  What was I thinking.  =)

I know it doesn't make sense to have a BP for this, but I can understand why it is there.

Ah... All those sweet memories coming back to me when I crafted my Akbolto's last April...

I remember the credits being rewarded for missions being abysmal, the resources not dropping regularly... The blueprints from bosses not dropping at all or only the same ones over and over... Amounts needed to get the Sentinel blueprints seemed like a fortune... No Voids to gather credits fast, no Invasions...

Seriously people should have been here to play back then... They wouldn't complain today. :D

Edited by MeduSalem

Seriously people should have been here to play back then... They wouldn't complain today. :D

Well they still complain, just they complain about how easy kids now a days have it, and they should suffer like we did.

Ah... All those sweet memories coming back to me when I crafted my Akbolto's last April...

I remember the credits being rewarded for missions being abysmal, the resources not dropping regularly... The blueprints from bosses not dropping at all or only the same ones over and over... Amounts needed to get the Sentinel blueprints seemed like a fortune... No Voids to gather credits fast, no Invasions...

maybe it gave you a reason to play.I play since one month,and ofc i'm not lvl 15 and don't have all frame.But the game rounded up  now is buy blueprint->make weapon->exp weapon at odd->exp weapon at odd->exp weapon at odd->forma it (if you want to keep it) or buy a new 1->odd to exp.

Do void if you need cash.

I'm basically always doing the same thing,and it became pretty..boring.I don't even feel motivated of doing a 50 min survival (be it void or standard) because what i get at 40 is the same thing i could get at 20.Quitting at 20 gives me more credit,and it's easier too not screw up.So why going higher if you're there to farm?

maybe it gave you a reason to play.I play since one month,and ofc i'm not lvl 15 and don't have all frame.But the game rounded up  now is buy blueprint->make weapon->exp weapon at odd->exp weapon at odd->exp weapon at odd->forma it (if you want to keep it) or buy a new 1->odd to exp.

Do void if you need cash.

I'm basically always doing the same thing,and it became pretty..boring.I don't even feel motivated of doing a 50 min survival (be it void or standard) because what i get at 40 is the same thing i could get at 20.Quitting at 20 gives me more credit,and it's easier too not screw up.So why going higher if you're there to farm?

I'm still not Rank 15... Did the Rank 13 test today after shamefully failing it 2 days ago. \o/ Could have been 15 a long time ago if I wanted to, but there's no reason to push myself to the limit - yet. xD

You are complaining about lacking endgame content and that there's basically only grind to get resources to craft weapons and rank up your stuff, rinse and repeat. That's the way it's always been in Warframe eversince it's open to the masses. With difference that some of the aspects of grinding have been much worse back when people started a year ago (or earlier for closed Beta players).

Welcome to the club, once you reach the point of looking into the forum basically that's our endgame at this point. Nevertheless most of us share the same fate and we are still here. With the difference I hit my first burnout phase last summer (3-4 months?) and not after one month though.

Patience is clearly one of the virtues a Ninja should learn. Hopefully they will implement some of the proposed endgame content the next months.

Edited by MeduSalem

I'm still not Rank 15... Did the Rank 13 test today after shamefully failing it 2 days ago. \o/ Could have been 15 a long time ago if I wanted to, but there's no reason to push myself to the limit - yet. xD

You are complaining about lacking endgame content and that there's basically only grind to get resources to craft weapons and rank up your stuff, rinse and repeat. That's the way it's always been in Warframe eversince it's open to the masses. With difference that some of the aspects of grinding have been much worse back when people started a year ago (or earlier for closed Beta players).

Welcome to the club, once you reach the point of looking into the forum basically that's our endgame at this point. Nevertheless most of us share the same fate and we are still here. With the difference I hit my first burnout phase last summer (3-4 months?) and not after one month though.

My issue is that prolly i had too much free time and this game hooked me up a lot at the beginning.so i ended playing a lot,farming,grinding for stuff to the point i bought half plat shop selling rhino chassis.They should just find a way to balance lategame.It could be fun if you had some reason to stick past 20 min in survival or wave 15 in defence,and if enemy didn't oneshot you after 50-60 min of survival while you need 2 clip to bring one down.I do understand that it's beta and all but it's just..you know.. wrong.It's a shame,it's a game with lots of potential.If they added a story to the solar map you would have a reason to clear it all (i have 2-3 planet i didn't touch,there's nothing i need in them atm and i have no reason to complete them,even if i slowly will).Even if i wanted to run for survival high times i don't feel rewarded for it,since it requires 2 trinity to keep your party from being instagibbed and you have just to sit there tossing everything you have to bring down a single enemy (Wave 6 eurasia lvl 96 machingunner increased health for example.I ignored them.My ogris triple formaed did like 1 mm damage on their hp bar).

rank 13 test was kind of easy. =\

My issue is that prolly i had too much free time and this game hooked me up a lot at the beginning.so i ended playing a lot,farming,grinding for stuff to the point i bought half plat shop selling rhino chassis.They should just find a way to balance lategame.It could be fun if you had some reason to stick past 20 min in survival or wave 15 in defence,and if enemy didn't oneshot you after 50-60 min of survival while you need 2 clip to bring one down.I do understand that it's beta and all but it's just..you know.. wrong.It's a shame,it's a game with lots of potential.If they added a story to the solar map you would have a reason to clear it all (i have 2-3 planet i didn't touch,there's nothing i need in them atm and i have no reason to complete them,even if i slowly will).Even if i wanted to run for survival high times i don't feel rewarded for it,since it requires 2 trinity to keep your party from being instagibbed and you have just to sit there tossing everything you have to bring down a single enemy (Wave 6 eurasia lvl 96 machingunner increased health for example.I ignored them.My ogris triple formaed did like 1 mm damage on their hp bar).

That the game is totally unbalanced is a known issue... There are literally thousands threads of feedback on how it could be done better and whatnot... All with differing opinions on how it should be done and how not... I remember Scott saying in the last Livestream that he needs to drink while reading them and I understand why. It's not easy to satisfy everybody. Sometimes tradeoffs have to be considered.

But they can do only one thing at the time... And more often than not the overhauled system brings some new balancing problems which render other game mechanics obsolete or in the need of another overhaul. It's a neverending nightmare.

Believe me you are not alone with your thoughts and feelings about Warframe.

rank 13 test was kind of easy. =\

Well on the first 2 tries the game glitched... There are 3 platforms in the middle stacked on top of each other if you remember... Went to the lowest platform (like you are supposed to), then vertically wallrunned up to the second one, still no problems... but then while Wallrunning up to the heighest platform the game removed the top platform together with the middle one even I hadn't touched the top one yet. So basically the game showed me the middlefinger two times in a row.

After that I said f*ck that and left out the top platform and directly jumped from the middle platform to ones on the far side of the room... To go further from there you had to horizontally wallrun... and then while leaping off the wall I overshot the jump and fell into the nothingness. xD \o/

Edited by MeduSalem

@medusalem about the jumping trial..once you shot an orb platform are avaiable for a set time.That's to avoid in case you screwed up to be able someway to wallrun back to the first platform and start again without any penality.I did not do the track of lvl 13 trial,i did the one for lvl 8 that should be pretty similar,and platform disappeared to me as well for this reason:p

@medusalem about the jumping trial..once you shot an orb platform are avaiable for a set time.That's to avoid in case you screwed up to be able someway to wallrun back to the first platform and start again without any penality.I did not do the track of lvl 13 trial,i did the one for lvl 8 that should be pretty similar,and platform disappeared to me as well for this reason:p

The 13 test is nothing like the 8... the 15 one will be again like 8.

Here the video to 13:

I noticed that the guy doing the test didn't use the highest platform as well even it would hypothetically give you more time. Probably he had the same glitch as I had in one of his/her tries.

So much for derailing the thread.

Edited by MeduSalem

I noticed that the guy doing the test didn't use the highest platform as well even it would hypothetically give you more time. Probably he had the glitch in one of his/her tries.

So much for derailing the thread.

thats how i complete the test like that. 

So did they remove the ability to get on the enemy's platforms?

Yeah that too. No Loki, no Zephyr, no Valkyr and no Ash can get your butt up there now. You get reset the second you touch the enemies' platform and lose one of your tries for doing that. Considering one is able to switch-teleport in MR12 test which is like 10 times easier because you only have to "walk" in a circle that decision is pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

But there's still another method to avoid doing it the way it is meant to be done... If one knows the favors of endless wallruns you could eventually abuse the fixed walls and run up to the top as there's no invisible ceiling that prevents one from doing so. Up those little walls you don't get reset because the map designers eventually thought you can't get up there anyways - well that's what happens if the guys who implement the movement-stuff don't talk to the map designers mentioning "Hey people are able to wallrun endlessly! You'd better get the maps fixed!"

Edited by MeduSalem

Yeah that too. No Loki, no Zephyr, no Valkyr and no Ash can get your butt up there now. You get reset the second you touch the enemies' platform and lose one of your tries for doing that. Considering one is able to switch-teleport in MR12 test which is like 10 times easier because you only have to "walk" in a circle that decision is pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

But there's still another method to avoid doing it the way it is meant to be done... If one knows the favors of endless wallruns you could eventually abuse the fixed walls and run up to the top as there's no invisible ceiling that prevents one from doing so. Up those little walls you don't get reset because the map designers eventually thought you can't get up there anyways - well that's what happens if the guys who implement the movement-stuff don't talk to the map designers mentioning "Hey people are able to wallrun endlessly! You'd better get the maps fixed!"

Good to know.