Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What The Flying Horse Monkeys!? (Gift Thread)

drMightyPotato

Seriously WTF!!!!? DE gives us a free gift in the form of a amazing weapon (the stats are not the point the potato/slot/weapon is) and already there is a thread about how the gift is 'underwhelming'.

W.T.F.

Seriously, people, if it was ANY other game you would get NOTHINg. ZERO. Its the damn 'gradivus dilemma' all over again. Warframe is the only game where people consistently whine about free items.

Is there apoint to this? If there is i dont understand it. Hell i dont want to understand it. I know this thread may be missunderstood, or ill probaly get another warning or i wont but this kind of attatude from some people in this community is like a kick in the nuts from behind from a best friend.

Get your act together, thank DE for a wonderfull gift (like it or not, you dont tell your mother or your child that they got you a gift you dont like do you) and whine about it OUTSIDE OF FORUMS. You are, ofc, allowed to give constuctive feedback about the weapon and thats it. Keep the rest to yourself.

To DE now, thank you for this gift, it has been a long year and there are plenty of them to go (i hope this game stays for a long time) and you got a long road ahaed of you. But i wish you all the best. Thank you. Signed Tenno

Edited by Alinna

*gives you a chill pill and the ability to make paragraphs oh hey it worked*

There will always be some that complains even over free items. Greed is a strong force among many, and it's often shown in this community more than once.

Therefore, all you have to do is not let yourself fall into the same category. There's no need to battle complaints with complaints.

Edited by Casardis

I bloody hate akimbo weaponry because it tingles my tightly controlled precision senses... But never the less I shot on to grab them as soon as I heard! 100 round magazine yes please.... They'll get used... I may not use them often but for certain close quarter maps I can see myself having a lot of fun. 

*gives you a chill pill and the ability to make paragraphs*

There will always be some that complains even over free items. Greed is a strong force among many, and it's often shown in this community more than once.

Therefore, all you have to do is not let yourself fall into the same category. There's no need to battle complaints with complaints.

Sry about that, was making the damn post on my gf's laptop and that thing HATES paragraphs XD

On another note whining 'bout people that have money?! No wonder aliens are avoiding us. Humans are dumber than apes -_-