The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Luckiest Day In Warframe?

Taikaponi

Mine was today. I received 4 Forma BPs in one day, after not getting even one in a week. I decided not to buy Platinum for Formas last week, because I don't really feel like supporting them anymore. They have failed to fix many things lately (Helios for example), and the delays of Melee 2.0 are more than annoying. Oh, and the drop rates of Void Rewards too, they haven't been this bad in ages.

Got targeted by Harvester in a group of what appeared to be a cell of newbies (I pug 100% of the time) AND by the G3 the same day. Both groups got pieces, deaths but all rezzed. I still only had the first letter from Hek. Didnt even kill any of them, ran around kiting them all and Radial Blinding... was hilarious watching lowbies Braton-ing and fisticuffing the crap out of the G3 lol... took the Trinity in my Harvester game like 2 minutes to kill it lol, but she was doing her thing. I kept jumping on top of the crate, knockdowned, back on top of the crate.

the day i got g3 to spawn infront of me and ... well i would say brakk bp, but they didn't spawn yet..for a week..

ohh ohh the day i got heavy calb.. ohh wait that didn't happen too ..

stalker despair ? .. no.. 

...i think RNGesus hates me becouse i'm a %!& ...

When there was a Catalyst and Reactor invasion. I didn't get my 5 runs for the catalyst, but I got the reactor... and ran into the G3 three times in those runs in pugs. Got 3 natural talents in total, some nurodes, and a couple of multishot mods. No brakk parts, but I already have the weapon from the event.

The day I got through a hardcore timed parkour lazor death trap of doom room in the void and at the end there was like 20 containers and they all had platinum in them instead of credits...

LOLJK! but wouldnt it be awesome...

Really though its a funny story.

My line was bad that day and we were doing T3 Capture, myself, my bro and 2 mates... 

They DC'd without me even knowing... I had even DC'd off of our Mumble without knowing.

Stalker spawns and I start shouting for us to group up... Had an Epic little battle with him and won, he drops Despair.

2min later I reconnect to Mumble and tell them the story.

-5000 DKP

Edited by Radmox