Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Calm down don't mind so little thing in the game the tennos wear the sword on their back and considering they use their right hand mostly it is the worst placing of it so be happy what they did because its not easy to do the programing.

That made...little to no sense at all.

DE please watch this video on how to properly wear and draw a Katana style weapon.

While the swords in the hilt the blade should be facing UP

When he draws he should pull the sword out partly and rotate his hips away for the remainder of the draw (and strike)

Yes, DE pls.

Do another pass on the katana animations to remedy this.

Old updates used to be on Fridays i believe.

Also, Melee 2.0 is a special child, maybe it will come today. Who knows?

Yes, old updates used to be on Fridays. 

Now they're not. No update is special - not even Melee 2.0. If anything, they will need to push it till the very last moment due to how immense melee 2.0 is. To think it even has a chance of coming early is purely wishful.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

So, U13 probely Wednesday, with melee 2.0 and the Grineer Queens? :O

I do hope for a change the Queens are beautiful Grineer, and not hideous monsters. xD

We'll see! I'm hyped!

yea because apparently the grineer care a lot about beauty...

Beauty to the grineer doesn't have to mean the same it does to tenno.

In the dragon age universe there is a race of humanoid beings referred to the "qunari".  They are significantly larger than the average human, and are horned beings.  Yet in their culture they see a lack of horns as imposing, whereas the other races fear their horns.

Beauty to the grineer could be a sign of dominance. 

Beauty to the grineer doesn't have to mean the same it does to tenno.

In the dragon age universe there is a race of humanoid beings referred to the "qunari".  They are significantly larger than the average human, and are horned beings.  Yet in their culture they see a lack of horns as imposing, whereas the other races fear their horns.

Beauty to the grineer could be a sign of dominance. 

Yes! Because it means purer genetic structure, and such innate superiority over degenerate clones.

DE please watch this video on how to properly wear and draw a Katana style weapon.

While the swords in the hilt the blade should be facing UP

When he draws he should pull the sword out partly and rotate his hips away for the remainder of the draw (and strike)

Wow is it really that big a deal? People like you are why I didn't even want them to bother with the darn thing.

Beauty to the grineer could mean "heavily moddified/constructed with the latest and most advanced technology" as Sargas Ruk is, maybe the queens are HUGE "hivemind" servers with "human" traits in its logic.

I'm still convinced that 1) they're hideous

and 2) they're conjoined twins, sharing one lower torso and maybe awkwardly fused upper torsos.