The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Its funny, you see people really keep looking here over and over.

Just like you guys, i hate te waiting. But the thing i dont understand, DE hase plannend thise update for weeks i think and today, the day of release they need to fix still some things and so. Why didnt they do that all those DAYS before !

Hopefully we will get the update in a hour or so, untill then:

STAY CALM AND LET THE HYPE CARY ON !

Edited by xZephyrosx

is this where the Hype Yacht line forms?

Yes. There's a strict dress code, though, so you'll need a tophat, cane, and monocle. And we only allow Corpus shareholders to eat all they can eat at the all you can eat shrimp cocktail buffet.

Its funny, you see people really keep looking here over and over.

Just like you guys, i hate te waiting. But the thing i dont understand, DE hase plannend thise update for weeks i think and today, the day of release they need to fix still some things and so. Why didnt they do that all those DAYS before !

Hopefully we will get the update in a hour or so, untill then:

STAY CALM AND LET THE HYPE CARY ON !

They've been doing these things DAYS BEFORE, but the content STILL REQUIRES SOME FINAL WORK.

Jesus christ, you'd think people would get the picture by now that DE have been pulling out all the stops on this update.

They did. Much coffee was also available. :>

I don't understand why they would need to delay until midnight considering they already gave themselves a week worth of extra time to touch up U13.

'Cuz there's always one more bug to fix or updated texture to upload. Group projects in general are always harder than individual ones in this respect because you have to coordinate the release.

Honestly, I don't mind how long it takes but I wish they'd tell us so I'd know if I should just go to sleep.

Steve said he hopes to have it out in a couple of hours. This was maybe half an hour ago?

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

I have been through all the other threads and found nothing so I decided to make my own and hope for a more constructive response or true response and instead I get the average people of the internet that cannot appropriately respond to a question without an attack on the person making the post.

Why would anyone? Spam is spam no matter if you can't find the answer by yourself. This is exactly why the community moderators emerge posts that talk about the same topic so it is your job to find the answers from those threads and trust me, they are there if you are willing to actually research.

This only took me around 6 minutes to research:

so when do you think they will realease update

When they're ready.

thx for information)))))))))))

We still don't know. Like we did when the same dozen or so other threads were posted.