The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Sixth Screen: Badlands (and what looks like a timer, likely to U13 release)

FxUOTMq13t.png

I am wondering if the use of "they" as opposed to "the Tenno might not be significant here. That hologram looks like of infested to me. Could it mean that the infested are returning to the star chart? I hope it isn't Badlands, to be honest. I would like some other end game before they throw in something that complete turns what little lore they have established on its head. I don't really think it makes sense to have Tenno clans, which are supposedly tasked with maintaining balance in the Solar system, fighting amongst each other in a land-grab conflict

My guess is that DE fully intended to release U13 today, but then the black-stars just aligned or something, and needed to take an extra day, or two. There's too many things lining up with today, like the Honoring the System contest, and the image-a-day reveal.
It's why they're attempting to tide the community over with this letter-countdown, and a potato/forma alert every two days, and why we're going to have a preview of U13 content on friday.

I'm going to do something crazy here guys, so please bear with me. This is going to knock your socks off.

I would like to thank Digital Extremes for the awesome sneak peaks to coming updates.

I think too many people are getting angry about having to wait longer for Update 13 and they are failing to notice that DE could just as easily have stayed quiet the entire time and told us nothing. Rather than hop on the complaint bandwagon, I just wanted to step aside from the ruckus for a minute and thank DE for being an awesome company.

Thank you. All the extra effort you guys put into things like this really helps to make the community shine. I appreciate the hard work and look forward to supporting Warframe through its development and beyond. The awesome work at Grineer Systems is getting me excited!

I totally agree. Thanks DE a lot! Probably it brought even more hype than normal waiting would provide, but at least you can see we cant wait upcoming stuff :) But! DE, next time dont use a 'preview' word when announcing a devstream :P Excitement is so huge that the 'preview' word is gonna be some players nightmare for nearest nights :P

I am wondering if the use of "they" as opposed to "the Tenno might not be significant here. That hologram looks like of infested to me. Could it mean that the infested are returning to the star chart? I hope it isn't Badlands, to be honest. I would like some other end game before they throw in something that complete turns what little lore they have established on its head. I don't really think it makes sense to have Tenno clans, which are supposedly tasked with maintaining balance in the Solar system, fighting amongst each other in a land-grab conflict

It's not significant. It's the Grineer talking about the Tenno, and this looks like Badlands.

DE Should have stayed quiet if they didn't intend for it to be this week. It's like a major kick in the balls being shown 6 screens counting down to today... then with ANOTHER countdown revealed at the end.

It's not that appreciated...

They have to promote new content. That's just how the industry works. If they had to postpone because it wasn't ready so be it. Given the choice, I personally would rather wait a little longer for a product that works than get something that fails it's intended purpose and has to be fixed later. 

If they did it intentionally to troll us..... good for them. All the great majority of players seem to do is expect more for nothing and complain when it isn't enough. How often do the devs really get to turn it around on them? I hope they got a good laugh out of people freaking out. I really do. 

Anyway I was thinking...

The countdown is on the last reveal, meaning it is related to it in some way.

The last panel most likely describes the Badlands.

As it stands, if the badlands were released smaller clans would be crushed by the larger clans.

My guess would be that the counter-if thats what it is- is referring to the opening of the badlands in a massive event in a week, but first the smaller clans are being given time to expand and potentially form alliances.

Theres my thoughts on the topic.  Cross your fingers, as this is the more favorable outcome.