Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

okay, thank you for telling us this was another unplanned setback.

please dont do this hype again, considering that this is, what? the third time you guys have said "in a week" its probably a good idea to avoid a near disaster like this again.

Did DE originally intend a last minute second timer? No.

Do we want to trust Dev that they need just 1 week more time? Yes.

For those of you we've let down, see you next Wednesday and please play the apology alerts if they appeal to you - otherwise, see you Friday for a playthrough on the stream.

So it is coming next week. Ok. Thanks.

For those of you we've let down, see you next Wednesday and please play the apology alerts if they appeal to you - otherwise, see you Friday for a playthrough on the stream.

Faith in DE Increased!!!!+11!!1 Good job and thank you so very much for that :D!!! ill get straight to it and get those potatoes!! Keep working HARD DE!!!!

So the countdown disappointment was a countdown for real disappointment. And the complimentary alert didn't even function.

Mkay. Melee 2.0 isn't today. According to Rebecca. Now the question is...what will be todays update? Will we get one at all? Or will we just be getting the gift of the lotus alerts...

From the sound of her post it just sounds like the 'apology alerts' is all we're getting today

Well that confirms that is postponed again....why i'm not surprised by that... wonder how many times will they fail us again before S#&$ hits the fan...

Can't really say it was postponed again if we don't know if this was their intention all along. 

We don't know wat the countdown means. We don't know whether Update 13 is coming today or not. Maybe the description for the live stream is wrong.

We don't know sh it yet we start to rage already.

Calm down and hope for the best. Tennos 

Well we know now that it's next week (hopefully). Right now that's the plan. They really did drop the ball doing this whole teaser thing just to last minute realize that once again, they aren't ready.

Checkmate guys! Apology alerts dont make up for this...

Edited by Volkstein

Yeah. I don't care if it is today. Don't hype a countdown. They should have just shown the last image without the countdown IMO.

Fully agree its gonna be so douchey *Insert scumbag steve meme here* if they dont release it, like the fine looking gentleman in my quote said: You dont hype a countdown. Ever.

This is why i love DE.

Thank you, that's all I wanted, a clarifaction. I apologise for my harsh words but I was legitimately annoyed and it's just worse when the devs say nothing about it. And you did, so I'm sorry!

Okay, time to break this down. There are a few different scenarios that may be unfolding with U13.

A. April Fools

Keep in mind that April 1st was literally yesterday. While the Grate Prime was funny, THIS could actually be their true April Fools moment.

Frankly, the best April Fools moments are ones that aren't on April 1st, because everyone's anticipating it. April 2nd, however....people have their guard down.

B. Postponed Until Next Week.

if it is indeed pushed back next week, then, though disappointed, I'll be fine with it. Look at everything that was promised. So many new systems... Yeah it sucks if this is the case, and people raging about it saying they'll quit/won't support it/and so on will calm down and happily play Warframe next week anyway.

C. The Countdown is ONLY meant for the Final Panel.

This is what I'm guessing (if it's not April Fools). Note that the countdown is directly inside that last screen. Also note that the screen in question is showcasing a pretty drastic change in the Warframe universe. That's alot of work, alot of changes, alot of hours spent...And that ON TOP OF the work geared towards Melee 2.0, which was also a gigantic undertaking.

I agree.  Hopefully the hype was just an april fool's joke and they're still going to update today.  B is the harsh truth we're coming to terms with.  Hopefully not, however.  C is probably true.  Badlands AND Melee 2.0 at the same time? seems pretty rough with all those bugs.  I hope they're releasing Update 13's melee and everything today, and badlands next week. 

1. ok

2. no i dont.

3. hmmm ok thx i guess but hmm :/

4. why is it ready on friday but not now? :(

If you can't meet a deadline, the best thing you can do is don't announce anything until it's completly done. Promising things you can not meet is never a good idea.

You kept pushing the release date for almost two months now. At this point, this is not dissappointing, is frustrating. I can expect this kind of thing from a mod made by fans, but not from a professional game developer.

Edited by HK-A6A7

You had to make an official thread about it BEFORE putting a countdown inside of a countdown. Now everyone just feel themselves deceived.

Rage truck is coming.