The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

In other news, looks like they're including at least a part of Badlands, huh?

I saw that too and almost died. Who cares if we have to wait another week? This update is huge, and the hypewait is half of the fun. I personally have no problem with this.

DE is working hard, they don't need all this pressure.

I see a few people saying that Rebecca seemed to be acting a little cold today, but isn't that kinda natural that she'd put up an apathetic front when so many people are just raging at her?

We now have confirmation that U13 is coming next week, no more delays.

We could have gotten Melee 2.0 sooner, but it'd just be half-baked and leave lots to be desired. Instead of letting that happen, the developers are doing all they can to ensure that it blows us away. I think that should be easy enough to understand.

I know we've been anticipating this for a very long time, but just wait a little longer. Great things can't be rushed.

well if i didn't want pressure i would not upload and make public a big teaser website to hype everyone and then put another teaser inside the teaser, i would not do that if i didn't want the pressure, but that's just me.

Edited by Orbister

Didn't help that they had constant in game messages hyping about imminent meele 2.0 patch since sunday.

If they didn't want us disappointed, they shouldn't have started their hype machine and set to seven days. You can bet that in any other job if you failed to deliver on your deadlines you would not receive a pat on the back. Don't treat the folks at DE any differently.

What?

You mean they're not volunteers making the game of out kindness in their hearts?

Edited by Shackram

Not any opposing,

It is fine to be next week or me in short,

Don't read if you cannot hold urself.

I don't think the update is "delayed", instead, i think it is "mean" to be next week, since it is a little bit of too fast for me to digest the 6th screen as if the update is released this week.

Like, i show you a lot of content, then update it later, a little too fast? Don't it? Before you can actually know a little more accurate information and consider what to do when it is implemented to the game.

What i means is, a big update.

Edited by Spinning_Sword

lol the pic.. hilarious. xD

yeah, +1 

kinda dissapointed, but life can be rough sometimes.

DON'T WORRY DE! Do what you guys need to do! :D

actually, i'm more &!$$ed off by guys who said "it's just a a game..".

kinda ignorant thing to do. you'll never know, maybe somewhere, there are some people who are having the toughest time in their life, and this "game", Warframe, is the only thing that cheer them up. xD

So you're defending what they just did?

Hyping something up and then spitting on it a the last moment?

People like you are the reason why devs everywhere stop putting in any effort. Because they know that even when they do stupid crap shills will still love them.

and you are the reason devs keep quiet, so the only solution is CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK, not "dis iz not workz FIX NAO"

The biggest problem here is that for every one of you raking DE over the coals for not just releasing the content anyway and fixing it aftewards, there would be just as many players crapping all over them for doing exactly that and not fixing the issues before release. It's a no win situation.

Well it not being released is disappointing I would rather wait and have it be released right then have it full of game breaking stuff the only thing I disagree with is how they handled the situation.

This all that has to with U13 should be put in a megathread.

You really think if there is a possibility for U13 they would put it out now?

They are only doing what is best for us, similar to parents.

Honestly, they are not our slaves. 

They have to eat, poop, work, sleep and play as to the rest of us. 

Can we give DE a hand for what they have done already?

For what we are thankful for and not just go raging for an update like a delinquent child at wallmart?

2mzku8h.gif

Well considering I'v waited months and months for a new continent in planetside 2 or any new content for that matter. It's a slow trickle of new stuff. While almost every wednesday I get soemthing new in warframe. DE is fantastic at bringing us new content. The best hands down I've seen from any dev team. If I have to wait another week for the next update, no biggy. I want them to take the time to make it perfect. As an amatuer developer of game levels myself. I know first hand it's not a fast process to make new content. So take your time DE, you can't rush perfection.

If they couldn't deliver it today then why the teasers? I would not be angry if they actually told us BEFORE putting those teasers up. I have every right to be pissed right now, especially that this was delayed for like the 5th time now...............