Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I'm leaving the forum for like, a bit now, because I can't believe just how toxic 40% of you people are. I'm going to play Warframe and level up my non maxed frames. Because I like this game.

And obviously i put 140 dollars and 150+ hours in the game because i hate it.

Why are you white knights so dense and naive?

I like the game for the most part. And i criticise DE when they make a mistake because i want the game to get BETTER, not worse. If you defend them every time they screw up, why would they care about getting things done right?

That's not the question I have in the back of my mind. Is DE's inability to keep up with their own deadlines part of the reason no one wanted to publish Warframe/Dark sector?

Or maybe I'm being too harsh...apologies.

Edited by sedu13

Perfect use of the gif.

I expect nothing today. The alert isn't worth doing, not worth the hassle of getting the BP then farming the resources to make it, especially when I have 20+ Forma BP I still need to make and have ZERO Neruodes and Neural Sensors. 

Debbie Downer... :( don't be too sad. Turn that frown upside down and be grateful for all the forma you have. :)

update 13 is fairy like the total revamp of the mod system of closed beta those of us who were in closed beta know what I am talking about in other words its more of a game change then a simple adding stuff on as they are completing revamping the combat system and replacing it with something better.

Debbie Downer... :( don't be too sad. Turn that frown upside down and be grateful for all the forma you have. :)

Forma BP* that I have, that I don't have the patience to farm for resources for.

And I'm not sad, just disappointed that DE is giving us the run-around, again. 

I like the game for the most part. And i criticise DE when they make a mistake because i want the game to get BETTER, not worse. If you defend them every time they screw up, why would they care about getting things done right?

I love this game believe me I am just being social and trying to get answers

p.s I put nearly 1000 hours in

Edited by PixalatedVortex

Probably nothing. They expected to released U13, so they didn't prepare else anything for today. We get the apology alerts and a slightly annoyed player base.

Dangit.

STOP MAKING SO MUCH SENSE

Edited by LegendOfAB

Let's be blunt, we don't know why DE delayed u13 and until we know there's really no point arguing about how soon they should be able to do anything.  Could be a gamebreaking bug, server loophole, or it could be that they had a huge piece of content that they couldn't chop off for some reason to leave for next wednesday WE DON'T KNOW.

The reason they had to delay was because they found a major problem or something in the update that just appeared today and thus could not release it because it would have ruined the update. Better they fix and then release next week and I agree the delay could have been handled better but o well.

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?!

6Ni7xt2.gif

Edited by Crimson_Plate_Of_Nulgath

We got an update.

Blue Potato.

Yellow Potato.

Yellow-er Potato.

GET HYPE!

thats not an update. those are alerts that everyone will probably finish the first day they are out. neither of these things are hard to come by anymore.

I believe the official term is Stockholm Syndrome.