The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

The Teaser site was planned for the Update to go live today, so we understand the frustration when players saw a Timer instead of an Update. We goofed and we know it. But please stick around with us, and at the very least accept our apology alerts. We're still working on Update 13 so that when it goes live we can say we're happy and proud of what you'll be playing.

I love you Megan > Lotus. This is what I call real explanation. Thank you my abs calmed down already when I just saw this post.

P.S. Can you be a new npc in the lore of Warframe and name it to Nagem!!! In Nagem We Trust!

See the funny part is that a lot of us are actually in complete agreement that DE dropped the ball, we just have a big problem with acting like an angry mob the moment things go wrong. DE are a good company, and aside from a few mistakes here and there they treat their player base well.

Most of us aren't "white knighting" or fanboying. We just know that unexpected problems occasionally come along and we don't react like &!$$y little children flinging temper tantrums when things don't go our way, or accuse DE of deleting criticism because we've worked ourselves into such a frenzy that we'll accuse DE of anything we like.

DE most definitely could and should have handled this better and most of us agree on that point, the difference between those of us defending DE and those of us trying to rip them apart is that we're actually grateful for the vast amount of work that has gone into this update in the first place and we don't go frothing at the mouth when things don't go our way.

You sir, can have my repost.

But seriously. This is a video game. Something you do in your spare time. And you guys should be grateful that they're willing to hold the update to make it as close as our hype. Not another buggy-mess major update.

I have qualms regarding some of DE's moves. I'm not particulary fond regarding some of their decision.

And yeah, DE kinda do a strange move regarding this delay. I know some of you are raging so hard now.

But game developers are still human. And they are giving formal apology. Isn't that enough?

......There's less than a week, 2 more Gift of the Lotus incoming.

Run it with your friends. Done?

shut-down-computer-go-outside-meet-someo

Edited by Lorche

It's a Beta, some of the white knights put so much pressure on DE to put out perfect patches. They should be able to put out as broken buggy things as they want.

The only pressure being put on DE is by themselves because they want to deliver the best update they can. They've pushed this thing back a few times because they realised it just didn't synch up with what the community wanted out of a melee system improvement and they felt they could do better. As for your second point I guarantee you that if they released it with broken bugs there'd be just as vocal a reaction from large parts of the community once again frothing at the mouth because they got an incomplete patch.

It's a Beta, some of the white knights put so much pressure on DE to put out perfect patches. They should be able to put out as broken buggy things as they want.

The problem rises when they released the buggy update, players keep complaining to DE about the buggy mess.

Over. and over, and over.

When they take longer to pull out what most players want, they complained about the delay.

Basically, they are facing double standard from communities, and both sides are quite vocal about getting what they want.

Edited by Lorche

I've been looking at the grineersystems page and it suddenly struck me

Why has nobody made a grineer font yet?

I searched for it on dafont but there were no results.

Any fontmakers in the tenno family? Get on it!

There are some fonts available on the forums. I've certainly downloaded quite a few - search for it (in these forums) and you might find it.

Yea, though i almost cant wait to get cuthulu-frame.

Same. Would have been nice to see what his powers were first-hand, rather than via a Devstream, but hey! Either way the cookie crumbles I can't wait to see him in action!

See the funny part is that a lot of us are actually in complete agreement that DE dropped the ball, we just have a big problem with acting like an angry mob the moment things go wrong. DE are a good company, and aside from a few mistakes here and there they treat their player base well.

Most of us aren't "white knighting" or fanboying. We just know that unexpected problems occasionally come along and we don't react like &!$$y little children flinging temper tantrums when things don't go our way, or accuse DE of deleting criticism because we've worked ourselves into such a frenzy that we'll accuse DE of anything we like.

DE most definitely could and should have handled this better and most of us agree on that point, the difference between those of us defending DE and those of us trying to rip them apart is that we're actually grateful for the vast amount of work that has gone into this update in the first place and we don't go frothing at the mouth when things don't go our way.

Not many people were acting like "&!$$y little children flinging temper tantrums when things don't go our way" from what i saw. Most of the community was just mad at the horrible way it was handled(we seriously were left alone with that counter for 2 hours before anything was said by DE). Like i said in an earlier post, stop defending DE like they are kids every time they screw up. It won't help anybody(least of all DE)

Unfortunately there will be no Tenno Reinforcements today, sorry!

It's full steam ahead for Update 13 and all it's fixes, changes, and content.

Don't forget to grab your Dex Furis and stay tuned for the coming Lotus Alerts. 

....this is a disappointment. DE, I've really tried to support you guys all the way but you guys keep delaying this. But at least you learned a lesson from this all. Don't create a hype train and crash it the day the update was supposed to come out. All I can say right now though is please don't hint future projects the way you did with this one and then delay them like this one. Good luck DE and hopefully, you guys get things ready for next week.

If there is a delay probably is about something huge that got wrong and the want to fix for a better experience for everyone... so i dont mind waiting a week. i got a little frusted (yes of course) but ppl go on their shoes and think about it ..... an is just a week... imagine is it was a month!!!