The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Not even feeling anything at all. I learned to exercise calm. To do this would be to simply play something else, not really a distraction simply something to do, lots of games tp play and not swinging my melee weapon at the wall thinking about this update and staring at the clock going bloody mad wanting to strangle a member of the dev team for delaying the update then to calm yourself remembering that bugs need to be stomped out only to think that you and others would have no issue doing that and end up wit the urge to kill again then to realize it might be something obnoxious that you'd end up wanting to kill a dev team member anyway so you calm yourself continuing to think about the update only to become full of rage by simply waiting and staring at the clock with the urge to kill father time rising, waiting and waiting and waiting and finally it comes and what's the first thing you do?

You *@##$(whine) about the update...

Cased closed.

Now someone post a reference to the direct TV commercial about not getting cable and ending up like an impatience TENNO.

It only means that the hype has outgrown the hyper.

I am reminded of a couple of lines from an episode of Doctor Who:

The Doctor (to the villain): Goodbye!

(A moment later) The villain: Did you really think it would be this easy?

The Doctor: But that's not possible...Simeon created you...he dreamed you.....

The villain: Now the dream outlives the dreamer and can never die. 

Not even feeling anything at all. I learned to exercise calm. To do this would be to simply play something else, not really a distraction simply something to do, lots of games tp play and not swinging my melee weapon at the wall thinking about this update and staring at the clock going bloody mad wanting to strangle a member of the dev team for delaying the update then to calm yourself remembering that bugs need to be stomped out only to think that you and others would have no issue doing that and end up wit the urge to kill again then to realize it might be something obnoxious that you'd end up wanting to kill a dev team member anyway so you calm yourself continuing to think about the update only to become full of rage by simply waiting and staring at the clock with the urge to kill father time rising, waiting and waiting and waiting and finally it comes and what's the first thing you do?

You $#*(@(whine) about the update...

Cased closed.

Now someone post a reference to the direct TV commercial about not getting cable and ending up like an impatience TENNO.

BRTky.jpg