Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I was secretly hoping deep down that it would somehow be released around midnight on tuesday, but it was not to be.  lets just hope they dont wait till midnight tonight.  or worse, put it off again. They've hyped it so much that people will be ticked if it doesn't happen.

I got a question : does someone know if the badl...Errmm dark sectors will have a unique content, like different maps,enemies,drops never encountered anywhere else?

That'd be sweet!! (and make the interest in this grow by 90%)

I got a question : does someone know if the badl...Errmm dark sectors will have a unique content, like different maps,enemies,drops never encountered anywhere else?

from what I can tell, Not yet.  however, theres always a possibility.

I know they'll have better resource and mod drops. Stuff like that. Idk about exclusive things.

Did they confirm they will be called Dark Sectors?

from what I can tell, Not yet.  however, theres always a possibility.

I hope so, I'm getting a little bored by the lack of diversity in units,(their behaviour and tiles also,but that's another story),and if it's too much like classic missions, it won't get me much more regularly out of solo other than just helping the clan mates.

I was secretly hoping deep down that it would somehow be released around midnight on tuesday, but it was not to be.  lets just hope they dont wait till midnight tonight.  or worse, put it off again. They've hyped it so much that people will be ticked if it doesn't happen.

there is no U13.

it's a lie.

because they hate you

muahahaha >:D