Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Usually DE puts out a new weapon of each category when they update, but I haven't heard anything about a new secondary weapon. We have the Nikana, the cutlass, the crossbow- did I miss anything they said or showed regarding a new secondary weapon?

Each update initially only has 2 weapons, today its Hydroid, Attica and the sword and dirk combo. 13.1 will likely be the next secondary. We might get a couple melee weapons today, however this is only speculation about the katana.

I am so hoping they would release it a bit sooner than usual. I will personally go away for a week so I have only a few hours today and tomorrow to test the system out, provided they would release it a bit sooner than usual and since there isn't much reason for them to drag it further anymore, why not?

Everyone who are up early in the morning such as myself, need to go to bed. This is bad for your health, and my Hype.exe crashed again. and Technical Support is on hold, I'm listening to S#&$ty elevator music.

U13 is on the way, and once it launches it will keep going as long as it takes to hit something. Somewhere out there, some time, even many years in the future....it's going to ruin or improve someones day! Should be fine so long as they don't eyeball it, because as you know...Sir Isaac Newton is the deadliest mofo in space.

Each update initially only has 2 weapons, today its Hydroid, Attica and the sword and dirk combo. 13.1 will likely be the next secondary. We might get a couple melee weapons today, however this is only speculation about the katana.

You missed out the Nikana xD

Everyone who are up early in the morning such as myself, need to go to bed. This is bad for your health, and my Hype.exe crashed again. and Technical Support is on hold, I'm listening to S#&$ty elevator music.

With luck, when done listening the update should be here.

*edit* Oh, i have no idea how to embed the video. Oh well.

Edited by Garuda112

its atm, 1830 here, ive got Coffee, cats, food~ im, so very ready for mega awesome all night'er/ pasout. for this update, who needs health when you can fight the Grineer with awesome melee death and destruction, beware enemy generals/ bosses IM COMMING FOR YOU TONIGHT!