The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

What is there to cheer up about? Why are you so vehemently defending them? Emotion has little to do with this. I'm happy we're getting an update, but come on man. Surely you can see how they could have done this better?

Yes, I can.

But complaining about it isn't going to make them update it faster.

What is there to cheer up about? Why are you so vehemently defending them? Emotion has little to do with this. I'm happy we're getting an update, but come on man. Surely you can see how they could have done this better?

Implying shoving it out the door and going home rather than polishing the bugs that could make it unplayable before pushing it is a better course of action.

Man, some of you people are really goofy.

I'll gladly wait until midnight, next week, or even next month if it means the update i get is a polished, non-buggy, content-filled morsel.

I've played my fair share of games with rushed updates, and i'm glad warframe isn't one of them.

Gonna try and lighten things up... let's see how this goes.

SO! We're in the final stretch of the wait for Update 13! What's everyone planning on doing while they wait?

I, for one, am going to watch AKIRA for the 4th time this week.

I know you're the guy that normally does this, But here. I feel you need one.

-Hands Flame Retardant suit-

Dangerous to go alone.

I also plan to stalk the Forums until it lands. Or, Play BF4. A lot. Maybe take a walk. Mixture of all three.

lol most poeple that are like "few hours isnt bad" isnt thinking about the 6 months weve waitied for melee 2.0

Hey uh, Uh, Uh, I'v been playing since U7, Actively use Melee even in 1.0, And am and have been /extremely/ excited for 2.0. And uh,

Few hours isn't bad.

Peace.

Edited by SJunior

Gonna try and lighten things up... let's see how this goes.

SO! We're in the final stretch of the wait for Update 13! What's everyone planning on doing while they wait?

I, for one, am going to watch AKIRA for the 4th time this week.

I for one intend to do some more work on my 5 inch gauge locomotive that thing is a demanding beast in terms of maintenance the parts only arrived at 7pm last night too