The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

What is there to cheer up about? Why are you so vehemently defending them? Emotion has little to do with this. I'm happy we're getting an update, but come on man. Surely you can see how they could have done this better?

its a @(*()$ huge update kinda like 

your mother is so fat she broke the stairway to heaven

What intrigued me was in the Dark Sectors tutorial video. When at the starchart, I noticed the Vesper Relay labeled. Maybe it was because of being a developer build...or maybe they managed to get the hub alpha working.

Interesting.

Completely Random topic:

I cant belive the number of people posting on the Contest and it cleary says it wants the photo in Extraction of the Grineer Galeon and there are people putting of the Void, Gas City, Grineer Asteroid, in the middle of the mission with extraction FAR off.....

More clans need to build a zen garden in their dojo. :3

Amusingly, my frame is currently chilling in our dojo's garden right now while I'm surfing the web.

Zephyr's making little neon green waterspouts in our stepping stone pond. XD

Edited by Senteth

But..They provoked us.. With all those teasers. </3

Thus, this situation is a suitable test of patience.  A test many have failed.

I've been waiting for Melee 2.0 for many months, but I've no issue waiting further.  Because when the update is released, I'll probably have the most fun I've ever had in Warframe.  After some hotfixes, if necessary.