The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

If it's going to be clan tech, I HAD BETTER HAVE better or more fun powers than current warframe. All clan tech must justify their costs which is greater than the average costs for an item outside clan tech.

So no more warframe with abilities like desecrate, etc. Something fun, not boring.

Where is RNG on clan research?

Why should I leave? The same way you want things handed to you by doing nothing, I want things to be earned. Both are opinions and we are both entitled to say them.

How is this leaving new people aside? The only people it leaves aside are those with no clan. No matter where they put it, it will need to be gathered somehow. whether be it by spamming a boss or by pouring some resources. I could even argue that on clan tech new people can afford it even faster since veterans could have researched it already saving the "more RNG on top of more Grind" that is farming a boss.

By doing the clan research they are giving love not to new players, but to the entire game. Creating a robust system that is based on something else than just "go to mission, kill all, go to objective, kill all, run to finish". They are giving some sense of accomplishment and objective, albeit faint, still something.

^

Farming for hours is no effort, eh?

Apparently to him, farming for 3 straight hours on 1 resource is no effort.

Might as well nerf all drops by 50% then.

Farming for hours is no effort, eh?

Other than Oxium, I have never farmed anything. I have researched everything on my clan on my own except for Volt and a couple of the very first things there were in there when the research room were released.

At this point you probably have more than enough of anything and nothing to to with them. If not, then that just means you are either really new to the game or you simply do not bother to collect anything during the missions.

In short, no. Killing a boss 5-10 times is no effort. And that hardly will take you 2 hours if you are like me and go to every single room on every mission gathering even the pictures hanging on the walls...

I agree, It's also nice to see the labs starting to really fill up with options.  

One reason they hate clan tech is due to the enormous wait to bypass the enormous cost of the warframe so something they announced on wednesday they don't get until next week or weeks later.

One reason to like it is an excuse to go all out of clan tech gear making them perform a lot better than the average weapon or else it's simply a money("Cash grab") grubbing scheme to bleed the tenno dry of their funds.

Other than Oxium, I have never farmed anything. I have researched everything on my clan on my own except for Volt and a couple of the very first things there were in there when the research room were released.

At this point you probably have more than enough of anything and nothing to to with them. If not, then that just means you are either really new to the game or you simply do not bother to collect anything during the missions.

In short, no. Killing a boss 5-10 times is no effort. And that hardly will take you 2 hours if you are like me and go to every single room on every mission gathering even the pictures hanging on the walls...

So walking into a dojo in the clan you just joined and buying all pieces as opposed to farming? You call that work? Well, it's a nice workout...

Perhaps you don't do the above but others in your clan do and if it's not them either than it's happening elsewhere.

IT HAPPENS TODAY!!!11!1!

(I'm from GMT +2:00. Can't go to sleep. Too hyped!!!!)

Sorry, doesn't happen yet. If Wednesday is today for you, then it'll probably happen tomorrow for you. Since this one's a biggie, it'll probably happen late as well. It's still Tuesday for DE. There's another 6 and a half hours left of Tuesday.

Sorry, doesn't happen yet. If Wednesday is today for you, then it'll probably happen tomorrow for you. Since this one's a biggie, it'll probably happen late as well. It's still Tuesday for DE. There's another 6 and a half hours left of Tuesday.

Oh yeah...

YQarI0G.jpg

So walking into a dojo in the clan you just joined and buying all pieces as opposed to farming? You call that work? Well, it's a nice workout...

Perhaps you don't do the above but others in your clan do and if it's not them either than it's happening elsewhere.

Certainly, you are right there. I did not think about veterans those who would join late or people that do not contribute. In theory it should be that everyone on the clan contributes to it.

The problem I am starting to see is that once something is already researched it is basically the same as the market, as you mentioned. Perhaps a new mechanic should be introduced somewhere.

I still see it more appealing on the clan than on the market anyway. Also, if once it is researched, it is like the market, why the dislike for it? The time? Is it just being impatient?

I would say that the order of WarFrame research is inverted though. First it should be the parts, then the whole. It just makes sense to me. And it has benefits. How are you researching something that you do not even know what it does? How it looks? Not only that, but it would also allow to start building the parts when the entire thing is being researched.

Kinda figured I'd get a storm of other micro-planets being mentioned :P

Also, Deimos? I couldnt find any information leading to that.

so far as I know about Deimos is it's the biggest "mining" sites in solar system...go to any Phobos level and look up to the sky...

Its clan tech. Theres already a display tube next to Zephyr's tornado display in the Tenno labs that has a large blob of liquid floating in it. Kind of hard to deny that's where your going to find it most likely.

Nah, it looks like Volt Prime.