The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

The Community weapons come a bit later they said. Need whole new animations and idles etc. because theyare so different from the usual weapons we have.

The Katana/scabbard isn't a community weapon, it's one of the ones shipping with the update.

The Community weapons come a bit later they said. Need whole new animations and idles etc. because theyare so different from the usual weapons we have.

s-so.. no katana+ scabbard?! D: but the trailer?!

s-so.. no katana+ scabbard?! D: but the trailer?!

I think they may have thought you meant the sword and board. I believe we will get every single new weapon they've showed off for this update.

As an aside, I'm glad Melee 2.0 and Vay Hek are coming out because they're old promises and then they can finally begin working on NEWER STUFF because this stuff has been bogging DE down for so long.

A thought for those complaining about all the clan tech. DE is still creating the game yes? So they are simply filling in clan tech for the finished game so look at it from a long term approch in a year these clan tech items will not be new they will be an established part of the game. Yes it kinda sucks now because it is new content and the time delay is a pain for this new content but DE haz to take the long term view for their game

plus. its a free to play game, they are getting no money from you monthly right. so if they just put it i  the market then it would be way to easy, So all the poeple complaining about this, your still able to get it for free you just have to put forth an effort.

plus. its a free to play game, they are getting no money from you monthly right. so if they just put it i  the market then it would be way to easy, So all the poeple complaining about this, your still able to get it for free you just have to put forth an effort.

Exactly...Although I HATE how long it takes to build clan tech they are definitely buildable. I commend them for giving us an option at least. After this update.... I plan on supporting anyways...No way can I blame a company that puts out this quality work for free when they decide to make some money... Next discount I'm on it....